Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashly C.
Grand Forks, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hubby shops here and he loves it , one stop shop for all his home improvement needs! He enjoys it and helping fix up our house
Kylie P.
Hot Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband owns a construction business and we always go to Lowe’s. Not only for convenance but also it affordable.
Krista S.
Kent, WA
I can usually find what I need here, but some stores are not laid out the best, and its sometimes hard to find things. The staff is usually pretty helpful though and will point me in the right direction, even if they don’t have what I need
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has been very good to me when had such issue with my washing machine. Lowes was able to give me a credit to purchase a new washer when the manufacturer left me hanging without a washer.
💰💸Kimmillionaire 💰.
Manitowoc, WI
When you walk into a lowes its like walking into a warehouse of all the things you want in your future dream home. I saw a sink there that was blue glass and the water is supposed to stream throughout it. I asked a worker if people actually buy these types of things or if they are just for show. He said the one I was touching was for show but they had some in the back I can pick up myself and check out. He was actually ready to just give me a sink. I also go there when I want to change my room color. Great brands and again, the store i go to has great customer service. They also have a garden center which always smells amazing. You can just walk in and feel like you don't need a rosewater facial because you have that misted on your face as you walk in. Its great. I go there to buy flowers when they are on sale. I buy a gift card there for my dad so if i break something in my house I can call him up and be like, "remember that giftcard I gave you for your birthday? Yeah just use that." 6/10 times it works.
Addison G.
LOGANVILLE
super helpful employees and an awesome selection to complete any project you could dream of. Always head to lowes over any other home improvement store
Lauren R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
great service and always friendly employees at my hometown lowe’s. recently heard they were shutting down which is disappointing. we go here for all of our home improvements!
Belle L.
Eugene, OR
Everyone has been helpful when I walk in. They talk out my tasks and remind me of things I need. I also love their plant section and have more than 30 house plants from here. All still alive believe it or not.
Veronica M.
I love going to Lowe’s! The staff is amazing and they can help you find anything you’re looking for so quickly! The prices are great and the various products are fantastic! I definitely will always keep going to lowe’s.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have purchase many items from Lowe's over the years, but in the past year we made a large purchase of a riding lawnmower. Unfortunately, the mower was a complete lemon! But, the customer service at Lowes was outstanding, and after a year of having this mower in the shop more than a half dozen times, Lowes gave us a complete refund, plus returned the $400+ that we spent on repairs not covered by the warranty! They have won my business for sure!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse