Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Bethany H.
Cortland , NY
Love this store! They always have great discounts and sales, as long as you keep an eye out for them! I always buy my paint here usually around the holidays you can find great deals on paint! Employees are always super helpful and friendly
Heather S.
Dunkirk
I absolutely love and adore my Lowe’s stores. They have such a great selection of items and typically always have what I’m looking for. Unless there’s a specific brand that I’m looking for that calls for me to shop elsewhere, I *exclusively* shop at Lowe’s. Now, for the reason I deducted one star; there are frequent instances of them not having enough help on the floor to avoid having to wait what *can* be several several, minutes on an associate. Don’t get me wrong, there’s always an associate but depending on what sort of customer they’re currently helping, you can have times where you’re waiting 20 plus minutes for assistance. And this is a phenomenon that happens at ANY of their stores I’ve ever frequented so it’s not just one location. I think the company’s shift policies are responsible for this, truthfully. But, alas, corporate policies aside, I love this company.
Katie M.
Phenix City
Recently I did some upgrades to my home. I bought new rugs, blinds, curtains, flag posts, light fixtures and bathroom fixtures. They have a great variety and prices are reasonable. Definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Lowe’s has the best selections when it comes to home improvement. They staff is super knowledgeable. I got my bathroom light fixtures from Lowe’s after looking everywhere for the right ones.
Catlin G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowes, and so do my kids! The key maker is their favorite place to checkout, and love looking at all the things. As for the adults, we enjoy the vast selection and all the N95 masks during the fires!
Caitlin B.
Lowes has all of your home improvement needs and they’re dog friendly :) I enjoy looking at the cute decor anytime I’m there other than that I don’t really know much about home improvement, I leave that to my boyfriend!
Sarah E.
Opelousas
Lowe's always has fast friendly customer service. I can go in there for something small or large with out hubby!
Lenzi M.
Hickory, NC
Great store for home improvement! Sometimes smaller things can be hard to find, but their have great customer service!
Nicole B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
My boyfriend and I always go on "Lowe's Dates." It's where we walk around Lowe's and look at all the fun stuff...adulting children, it really is the highlight of life. Since we have done this several times, I've become quite familiar with Lowe's. They offer a lot of variety in products at "Lowe"(s) prices ...pun... the one-star off is because a lot of their employees don't seem to be knowledgeable about home improvement or tools which can be frustrating at times.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse