Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cynthia H.
Starkville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go to Lowe's for the majority of my home repair needs.  I can always find good quality products there. I am big DIYer as well.  So I am always browsing the aisle to see what can I make out of things they have.  Will be shopping there before the month is out.
elise p.
Poland, ohio
For a home improvement store, they seem to be slightly lacking in the hardware department. There always seems to be an employee around the corner to help you look for what you need. The return process is simple, and their website is also easy to manage.
Carrie k.
la Crosse
This is a great store to shop at.I always find what I'm looking for and much more.They always have great sales.
Stephanie F.
Shelby
Lowe’s is the hardware store that I spend the majority of my time. We recently purchased a new home and have been updating diy style. They always ha w what I am looking for.
Lindsay H.
Boise
My husband loves to find a reason to head over to our local Lowe’s store. We buy everything for the yard there. The prices are fair, and they price match!
Cindy Y.
Southgate
I shops usually at the highland Heights store in Kentucky and I can honesty they are in desperate need of employees that understand what customer service is. They ignore customers and when you ask for help they look at you and walk away. That is why I never will go back there again.
Amberlyn B.
Johnson City
A lot of my furniture is from Lowe’s, one of my roommates work there and she brings home a ton of stuff. Never anything ugly or bad ! Everything from Lowe’s is AMAZING!!!!
Maegan W.
Holly Hill
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I usually go to Lowe’s for all my needs. They have everything there for my appliances. I give 4 stars for always having what I need but 1 Star for the employees. I went in there not to long ago and had a sick baby and two fussy kids and I ran in to grab a dryer belt cause mine was broke. As I walked in I look for someone couldn’t find anyone then went all the way in the back ,found a guy asked him and he was rude. I just needed to no where it was. I didn’t need any help after that. He was very rude and rolled his eyes at me for asking a question. So I had to go all the way to the front of the store found a young man and he helped me. And what I needed was on this same aisle the first guy was on😡 was not a good day
Julie W.
Myrtle Creek
Great store that has whatever you need for home improvement. Prices are ok. Employees could be more knowledgeable.
Makayli H.
I will say that Lowes does have some fairly decent prices. What they do have is usually pretty good quality however they don’t always have what is that I need in stock. The employees there are polite but they don’t know necessarily as much about the products or where they are in the store. I will say though that the one where I live does have two employees that I look for as soon as I get to the store if I have a question because they do know their products and help me out with exactly what I need.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse