Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Victoria C.
Redfield
Lowe’s is my go to place when I need something for my home. My most recent purchase was a Whirlpool dryer.
Elva J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
always have great customer service when walking in and leaving the store, everything is nice and neat. Dont have any trouble going in to find what i need since everything is already in place.
Paula W.
Richmond, KY
Lowes has really stepped up their customer service. Lots of help in every department.
Kyla J.
Rockford, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We shop at Lowe’s frequently, we buy all our lawn and garden stuff at Lowe’s almost religiously.
Bella B.
I love Lowe’s versus other home improvement chains because I can always find what I need. The stores are organized well and the employees are helpful. And usually know where everything is as well as what’s available in their departments. I find that their selection of indoor and outdoor plants is extensive.
Jenniferlynn V.
Kearny, NJ
I love Lowe’s they are so clean and updated with products. Everything seems to be organized and the customer service is always top notch. Everything seems to be affordable and reasonable.
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can typically find what I'm looking for easily. The store is always clean and people are happy to help when you need it but won't hound you so every turn. Had some paint mixed recently and the lady behind the counter was very helpful with advice.
Mariah S.
Morgantown
forced number letter, its lowes its the only one in town, more stuff to fill out the required number crap
Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
The pricing can be a bit high but the staff is knowledgeable and the store is well stocked, as well as organized. All the products I have purchased have met my expectations, and held up well. I recommend this store to anyone looking for home improvement products.
Emily L.
newburg
Lowe’s has always been reliable for good quality standard home products. Every time i’m working on a building project I get my equipment from Lowe’s. Most things aren’t too expensive and it’s easy to find what you need in store.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse