Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Chasity L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have everything you need for home improvement and more, always someone friendly to help you find what you’re looking for, tons of selections to choose from. Always go here for our household needs.
Ashley H.
New Haven, IN
The #1 store for home improvement for us. We moved into a new house this past summer. We practically lived there we were going every day to grab something we hadn't thought we needed the day before. 😂
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
Out of all the home improvement stores no place matches the customer service you get at Lowe's. Since buying our house they have become our best friends. With their friendly, knowledgeable associates.
Morgan L.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has everything you need! They have great prices and always have what you need readily available. This is where I go for any home improvement supplies and projects. I will continue to shop here.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always clean and organized. Staff is friendly and helpful. I don’t go there usually for big items, but I love their garden center. They have a great variety of plants and trees and knowledgeable staff
Ene-Ly B.
Great deals always! We’ve probably spent more than 3000 in Lowe’s during the past 2 months while updating our home- everything has worked out great and we’ve always found everything we need from there
Sarah R.
Jacksonville
Lowe’s is my choice for home improvement shopping. The prices are affordable and the employees are typically very helpful. It is not hard to find what you are looking for. I enjoy there garden center.
Larissa S.
Chicago
We recently bought a house and practically lived at Lowes the first several weeks. So much friendlier and more inviting than Home Depot. Easy to find things, and staff is usually helpful. Have good sales too.
Sarah W.
Des Moines
The employees are always amazing. I recently bought a new double oven gas stove and the gentleman helping me was awesome. He set up the delivery and they even moved the old stove to the garage for us.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The associates are always polite and we’ve always been able to find what we’re looking for. All their aisle are labeled and convenient. Will be going back to this store for home improvements supplies.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse