Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tera C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's have everything you could ever imagined and more. Fun 2 walkthrough and dream of all the ways I want to remodel my house.
Amanda W.
Lowe’s has a bit of everything you could need for home improvement or repair projects. We also recently bought a new dishwasher and range from Lowe’s.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy shopping at Lowe's for flowers and plants for my yard.  They have a wide selection and they usually have good sales going on.  I also like that you it is a one stop shop for all my garden needs and supplies.
Monika M.
1118a pegasus loop corpus christi
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I live that they offer military discount and the staff is always friendly. Super clean store and my number one place to go for any gardening or wood working things.
Sara B.
Houston
The prices are very good at Lowe’s. Staff is fairly helpful if you need something. Garden center had some nice plants.
Julie C.
My favorite improvement store. I purchase everything for my garden here. There was a month where I was here everyday. I love the outdoor nursery and the lumber section.
Rhea W.
Valparaiso
I’ll go here if there isn’t any other option near by and I need something in a hurry.
Ahlivia M.
N Wilkesboro, NC
You can find any and everything you need to improve your house with in Lowes and if you don't know what you are looking for, no worries there are some awesome workers there that are willing to help you out, just ask! Overall a great place to shop!
Daleine K.
Battle Creek
I received friendly customer service and was able to purchase my product in a reasonable amount of time.
morgan r.
tennessee
These people that work here are always super heldul and really friendly. They always help me find stuff.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse