Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The ultimate home repair store. The plant selection is amazing & great staff that is super helpful.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
You can find just about anything you can think of that you would need for your home improvement needs at this store. I have bought so many little do dads here, like drawer pulls, and things to fix doors, locks for doors, door knobs, etc. in addition to things like carpet and tile. We even got our Christmas tree here one year. And in the spring I buy all my vegetables there for my garden. is store pretty much has everything... oh yes I bought my washer and dryer there too!
Chris B.
Lowe’s has everything I need, broken light bulb, I go to Lowe’s. General Electric 65939 Dimmable LED Light Bulb - 15 watt/100 watt ~ Daylight, I love that Lowe’s has the fast check out, you order what you need, and an employee gathers everything you purchased. &
OHHMMG, when they randomly have a liquidation, their prices are amazing!! I just so happen to walk in at the right time. A $260 rug, marked down to $15 ... I couldn’t pass that amazing deal up. I also saw 400 BBQ pits on sale for $65. Anywho, I prefer Lowe’s, when it comes to house duties. I will take a picture or the rug shortly..
Halima A.
tukwila
Often come here to buy paint, tiles and planning on getting a rug. The employees are very helpful when it comes to finding the perfect shade of paint I’m looking for. Their tiles come in a variety shapes and sizes and love that I can always buy the perfect amount that I need. Have a a specific rug that I’m dreaming about getting from there that I’m saving up for, it’s so soft I know it’ll come in handy for the winter!!
Katie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has a pretty good selection of items for all house, garden, remodel needs. I purchased a washer and dryer from there and they work great also. I go to Lowe’s pretty frequently through the summer, fall and spring months.
Kelly A.
Butler
Love how friendly everyone is and has everything we need when we need it and the wood selections are amazing
Billy N.
Avon
Lowe's has a wide variety of home improvement goods. They are a little higher price than some other places but carry pretty good products. I have to locations close to me which makes it nice. Their lawn and garden area has lots of great products to chose from.
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement! I’ve been slowly working on my house through the past few years. Everything from floors, to paint, to doors, came from Lowe’s.
Kristin D.
Schwenksville, PA
I recently redesigned my bathroom, and I got everything from Lowe's. They have everything you could possibly need! I got all the paint supplies, brushes, tape, etc. and a few extra design pieces such as wall plates for the outlets, and cabinet hardware. They have a great selection so you can pretty much customize anything you want!
Mady C.
St. George
The store in St George, UT has such amazing employees. They were very knowledgeable and willing to help.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse