Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
I've never had bad service here. Anytime I am looking for something specific, I can always rely on the staff knowing exactly where the items are. I couldn't remember where everything was cause that store is always so big!
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We’ve always had great support at Lowe’s. We recently repainted the interior of our house and the exterior shutters. We got a lot of useful advice about paint colors and what we needed to get the painting done. If you don’t like your paint, you can even return it!
Susan E.
Conneaut, OH
They're always quick to help me when I need help finding something in store. Quick shipping when I order online
Emily B.
Cleveland, GA
I really enjoy shipping at Lowe’s for house supplies, paint, etc. Lowe’s has many things to choose from hardware wise & they also have an amazing garden section! I recommend this store to anyone that needs supplies for building a house or just to find good paint!!
stevie m.
kansas city mo
As a DIYer lowes is my go to! They have everything I need for projects! They also have great decor. Great holiday decor. Great plants! Would recomend!
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's I a great place to find just about anything you are looking for, inside or outside of the house. From plumbing to gardening...home appliances and yard equipment they have it all.
Lauren V.
This is the only close home improvement store near where I live with a wide selection of products. It can be difficult to find help or people highly knowledgeable in specialized departments.
Ana B.
Greenwood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Staff is super helpful at helping you find thing. Love the smell, it hasn’t changed from when I was a little girl and would go to Lowe’s with my Dad
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy everything home improvement related at Lowe’s. They have a great selection and offer a military discount. Staff is friendly and helpful and the prices are good. Lowe’s has a great selection of products.
kristin c.
usa
I'm not so much a frequent shopper of Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse, as my husband is, but I've been several times with him.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse