Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Heather S.
Hawk point, Mo
We have remodeled our home and I love this store. Always helpful, wash to find items. Prices are great. We will continue to shop her.
Mayah C.
Lowes is a great place to shop for any home project. The staff is always willing to help and is knowledgeable.
Maria S.
Troy, MI
I had custom mirror cut for my DIY projects which was really nice. It detailed for about 26 bucks for 6 panels of mirrors. I don’t think it gets cheaper than that. However, I gave it four stars because every lowe’s employee I asked about this mirror cutting service had NO idea what I was talking about even though I KNEW they offered those services. Which was weird.
Tabatha H.
De Graff, OH
There willingness to help you find what you need for any project and or problems that have to be fixed***
Patty J.
Murfreesboro
Convenient shopping for basic needs, great place to get ideas. Limited stock selection on some items but usually has something that will work. Prices are average.
Good products at competitive prices. Good tool brands. Nearest store is over 10 miles away so don't shop there often. Did go there this week.
Bianca P.
New Bern, NC
My husband and I are at Lowe's every single weekend.  There are always associates able to help you find things, but there is never a time when you don't have to wait in line at the checkout registers.  They have everything.  Good deals sometimes, comparable prices.
Milagros R.
What product I don't see anything, but I know is a good store I like this store to buy summer stuff...like flower and things for summer
Leonna S.
marion, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this store I always end up coming home with something. They have great deals going on all the time.
Amanda K.
Savannah, tn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love the choices we have at Lowe's for our home improvement needs. It's also pretty affordable when on a budget
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse