Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Laura C.
Leachville
My husband’s toy store! Lowe’s is a wonderful company who has products available or will go above and beyond to get them to you. The downfall is their price point which is higher than their competitors.
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has all of the home improvement items you may need at reasonable prices. I have also had flooring installed by one of their contractors and I must say I was impressed at just how much they offer.
Fatima R.
Boardman
Their flower area is amazing! All their plants are kept in good condition. Although I don’t shop their a lot I usually go about once a year to buy more plants. My favorite recent purchase were my cacti!
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We buy from Lowe’s all the time. They have great prices and they have very knowledgeable employees. They are always friendly and ready to help. It’s pretty easy to find what you need in their store too.
Julie E.
Williston, SC
I love Lowe's, their associates always help me find what I need, cut my lumber and PVC pipe to the length I need, and best yet their founder is a friend of President Trump (looking at you, Home Depot 🙄)
Kendra G.
Totz, KY
I could stay in here forever. The workers are always quick to help and I can always find what I need to finish my projects. It also has a nice range of outdoor furniture and the newest appliances around
Jo D.
We’ve been remodeling for 5 flipping years already and Lowe’s always has what we need, 6 months interest free options and they honor Veterans by giving them a 10% discount all the time on all purchases.
Valerie O.
Toledo, OH
I’ve never had any problems at Lowe’s. We frequent the store for all of our lawn care and home improvement needs. Our favorite product is the Valspar paint which we have used in every room in our house.
Deidra S.
Chesapeake , OH
Lowe’s is usually a fairly quiet store. Sometimes it’s hard to fine an associate to help you. They do have a large variety of home improvement items. I can usually find everything I’m looking for there.
kenya g.
Del Valle , TX
I bought my water filter thing from there with warranty and everything! It was a good price and good quality! I’ve had no problems with it. I shop here and at Home Depot too! I will always shop here! :)
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse