Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Amber K.
Different options for anything you may need in your home. Can go here for lights, paint, tubs, sinks, flooring, tools, decor. The staff is very nice, friendly and helpful whenever I go in. Always great to get samples
Brenda Kinzie S.
Bostic, NC
I usually go to this local store called the restore for all my home improvement needs. I do however go to lowes when the restore doesn't have what I need. Lows is the only chain home improvement store within 70+ miles from me. They are a bit overpriced and expensive but they are a good store.
Jessica W.
Thomasville
I can spend hours in lowes. I can get almost anything I need in lowes. From house whole to lawn and garden. And if they dont have it in the store they can order it for you online.
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We’ve always had great support at Lowe’s. We recently repainted the interior of our house and the exterior shutters. We got a lot of useful advice about paint colors and what we needed to get the painting done. If you don’t like your paint, you can even return it!
Susan E.
Conneaut, OH
They're always quick to help me when I need help finding something in store. Quick shipping when I order online
Kristen D.
Saugus
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nice selections of things, prices not bad usually affordable and good service, experience was pleasent and fairly quick,  good experience over all! Have only shopped there a couple times a while ago!
Lori M.
Independence
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Prices are hard to beat. Options for any level project and experienced staff to help.
Lauren V.
This is the only close home improvement store near where I live with a wide selection of products. It can be difficult to find help or people highly knowledgeable in specialized departments.
Alison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Lowe’s has everything you need for anything home improvement. Not only is the selection perfect, the staff is always willing to help if I have any questions about anything! I will continue to shop here.
Ashley l.
Roanoke
Great products and good prices. However, i always have a hard time finding help. Once I find it they are always knowledgeable and friendly! I just never know where someone is to help me.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse