Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tanyia K.
Madill, OK
Other than ordering online Lowe's is the closest home improvement store we have. Unless I want to drive an hour away. It is convenient and has everything for one project in one location.
cortney b.
State College
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We used to go to Lowe's for all of our home renovations, but customer service can be sparce.. it seems like no one really know what is going on either when you ask for help. If we're looking or a lower price, we'll come here, but othewise we go to Home Depot now.
Makeup M.
I always get excellent customer service here. Every location I've been to had been knowledgeable and friendly
Meme K.
memphis
We’ve got alll our stuff from their when we fixed our home. N the staff members are so kind
member-56a8c
Lowe’s does carry different items than Home Depot and I will check here when looking for “special” items such as lighting to be able to compare and find larger selection. However they are usually much more expensive and I usually end up going with Home Depot but have bought items I liked better at Lowe’s.
Ashleigh T.
Buckhannon, WV
We love shopping at Lowe's. We love the convenience of the grab it yourself atmosphere. The prices of their items is very decent and everything is great quality.
Jenny T.
Mount Sterling
I could spend my entire outfit check every month at Lowe’s. We purchase all of our household needs from Lowe’s.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go to Lowe’s for a variety of things. I like the selection of products that they have , and you can order items that are not in the store. However I feel like it is usually overpriced
Kelsey B.
Hollywood
I’ve bought quite a bit of paint for my diy projects. They have a wide variety of colors and paint supplies as well
Rebecca H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Many options available to update or build your home. Wide variety of price ranges for different items. Gardening supplies and home decor are available. I would recommend to others and will continue shopping there.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse