Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Gentry C.
Brodhead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love Lowe's I have been shopping there since for as long as I can remember. They have such awesome stuff there especially if you are remodelimg your home. If you need home improvement stuff this is your place. I love their aisle of lights they are all so pretty. Their pant is also amazing as well they have a huge selection. If you are lookimg to do some house work I highly recommend Lowe's
Lauren L.
New Bedford
I like Lowe’s a lot. While remodeling our home, we got ceiling fans, flooring, carpets, lighting fixtures, faucets, and so on from here. I even go there once in a while to get new throw rugs and new canisters for our lights. I would recommend this store to anyone doing home improvements. Oh, and they have a wonderful garden department.
Angela K.
Jim Thorpe
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For the most part they have what you need when you need it. However, there are several times where I have ordered items and the order went through and several days later I happened to notice they ended up canceling an order because they no longer had the item in stock so because I didn't call them in a "3 day period" the canceled my order.
Madison S.
Charlotte
This is my go to store for anything home wise. I did have a mix up with a grill I purchased. It cane damaged but they replaced it right away.
Debbie C.
High Point, NC
You can find just about anything you can think of that you would need for your home improvement needs at this store. I have bought so many little do dads here, like drawer pulls, and things to fix doors, locks for doors, door knobs, etc. in addition to things like carpet and tile. We even got our Christmas tree here one year. And in the spring I buy all my vegetables there for my garden. is store pretty much has everything... oh yes I bought my washer and dryer there too!
Jordan R.
Madison Hts, MI
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement! I’ve been slowly working on my house through the past few years. Everything from floors, to paint, to doors, came from Lowe’s.
Kristin D.
Schwenksville, PA
I recently redesigned my bathroom, and I got everything from Lowe's. They have everything you could possibly need! I got all the paint supplies, brushes, tape, etc. and a few extra design pieces such as wall plates for the outlets, and cabinet hardware. They have a great selection so you can pretty much customize anything you want!
member-6919c
It is very easy to run in and get the items I need or am looking for. Employees are always close by and willing to help.
Livee S.
Murphy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's have everything you need for home improvement. They have lots of choices and good return policy. They also have contractors for any for you need to get done around the house.
AMIE M.
Spokane
They have everything that you may need for home improvement and around the home projects. My favorite purchase from Lowe’s is my backyard project fencing so far. I can’t  think of any pros or cons versus other home improvement places to shop but Lowe’s has it all!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse