Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Skylar T.
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lowe’s for when I need some home improvement. Whenever something breaks or if I need something new for home this is where I go. I also love looking at their outdoor stuff like the sheds and little barns.
Maleana H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Large stores well organized and people always willing to help themselves or find someone that could do better for you. Great selection of everything everywhere. But in a sense overwhelming with options.
Mallie F.
Leander, TX
The store is clean and people are helpful. It is more expensive than Home Depot, which makes me drive the extra miles for big purchases. I’ll get the little stuff at Lowe’s though.
Elizabeth E.
Missouri City , TX
Go to Lowe’s you will find all that you need there to turn your house into an amazing home. Any idea or dream go to Loews they will help you bring it to life without any trouble. So take my word go to Lowe’s
Sage M.
Louisville, KY
I visit Lowe’s at least once a week in the summer. I love plants and all that goes into caring for them. I find that Lowe’s take better care of the garden department than most of their competitors. The plants at Lowe’s are typically watered well, getting the right amount of sunlight, and strong in terms of health.
Starr M.
North Bend, PA
Recently started helping my boyfriend remodel and we had bought a matching stove and refrigerator from here and I love it. Works great decent price. They have just about everything you need to fix things in your home.
Ashley M.
California
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love our local Lowe’s. Most of the time the staff is very helpful, however, sometimes you get people who have no idea where stuff is. The lines normally move pretty quickly at checkout which is always nice when you are in a rush.
Courtney S.
Crown Point, IN
We love Lowe’s and the different options that we have there when we are looking for flooring, backsplash, hardware, etc!
Kat A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just bought a house in April so we've been here a lot. No major complaints. Carpet installation service that they contract is a little messy/careless in a few places but other than that we've not had a quality issue. Usually can find what we need. Sometime a little expensive but worth the quality product.
Izamark S.
Stockton, CA
Prices are reasonable. Customer service is great. Always clean , and good quality stuff.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse