Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Casandra C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes this is a 5 star. You can find absolutely everything you need at Lowe's however I'm a woman so I can't stand walking around this huge home improvement store. I'd rather my fiance take the trip by himself lol
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
I highly recommend buying the top quality products that LoweMs has. We’ve put in about 60k to our new home, and about 85% of those products are from Lowe’s. They have everything under the sun to help make your home the perfect place to be.
Laura S.
Savannah
Lowe’s is ok. It’s closest to our house so it’s convenient. Prices aren’t great and you can usually find a better deal if you do any type of research but sometimes you just need something fast and close.
Ciera R.
Kettering, OH
Lowes is great because anytime I need something done or fixed around the house my finance can't have an excuse on not having anything because I can send him there and find what he needs to be mr. Fix it!
Amanda M.
You can find anything you need to fix your home up at Lowes! Love this store and could stay in it for hours! They have everything you would ever need at reasonable prices! Their plants are very good too!
Samantha C.
Ludowici
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do all of my flower shopping at Lowe’s. They have great prices and a good selection! They have anything and everything you could possibly need for home improvements. They also have a military discount!
Chelsea B.
Noblesville, IN
As a DIYer, Lowe’s is my go to place. I love that they have a discounted wood section. It’s great to get all my odd and end pieces to make my wood signs. They have a great selection of paints and stains.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
You can always count on Lowe’s help because they are so friendly and have great quality material when it comes to home improvements! Looking for a affordable high quality home make over? Look no further!
Laura T.
Great price for their products great customer service experience everytime I go and if you go at a certain time in their plants you can find some for only one dollar and I always shop here no matter what
Eddie C.
Knightdale, NC
If you use there website it is great on giving you the location of the item. This helps alot if I need a pacfic item and can go right to it. They have great weekly sales. I go at least once a week.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse