Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Ever since purchasing a home, Lowe’s has surprisingly became one of my favorite stores. The layout is great, products are easy to find and set up in a way in which you can envision the products in your home.
This place is okay. The employees aren't too helpful and somewhat rude if you arent a large man who knows what he's doing. This is from two stores in two different states. Home Depot is much more beginner friendly.
I don’t do a lot of home improvement projects but I do a lot of photography and this is a good place to get decently priced bulbs and other lighting tools. Also my go to place for pvc pipe for my backdrops.
My father is a carpenter. He’s constantly going in places like this. This is his favorite store. This is more for the outside and foundation of your house type store. Not really decorative stuff. But it’s great.
The employees are always super helpful and they always help me find everything I need! I found the perfect shade of paint I needed for my bedroom and I’ll be going back to get some for the rest of my house.
My husband buys tools from Lowe’s constantly. He’s a maintenance technician so he’s using this tools everyday. He hasn’t complained and they all still look brand new, after a wash, so I’m gonna say they work great!
Getting any help in that store is like pulling nails.either the workers don’t know or they’re no where to be found. The service is TERRIBLE. I don’t recommend going there. At least not the one where I live.
I only go to Lowe’s when I have to do some home improvements but I am always satisfied once I leave. Customer service is excellent and the prices are affordable. I’ll always come here for my shopping needs.
Lowe’s is fantastic! There is always someone around to help. You can always find someone. Anytime we need advice on a project we can count on the fact that they know what they are doing. Not some teenagers.
My husband and I use Lowe’s a lot..... we seem to always have projects going on and we use Lowe’s for all of our home improvement needs because they always have what we need, great prices and friendly staff
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos