Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Rachel S.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have bought so many things because we have recently just done a massive renovation on our new house! We love how things are organized in the store and that they give a 10% military discount on everything!
Alyssa R.
Louisville, KY
Ever since purchasing a home, Lowe’s has surprisingly became one of my favorite stores. The layout is great, products are easy to find and set up in a way in which you can envision the products in your home.
ren l.
Paradise, PA
I am so sorry I really good with customer service thank stand by their product you're not happy just return it which I love because sometimes I get something and I don't have the right measuring equipment so
Lindsey P.
Midlothian, VA
I don’t do a lot of home improvement projects but I do a lot of photography and this is a good place to get decently priced bulbs and other lighting tools. Also my go to place for pvc pipe for my backdrops.
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
My husband buys tools from Lowe’s constantly. He’s a maintenance technician so he’s using this tools everyday. He hasn’t complained and they all still look brand new, after a wash, so I’m gonna say they work great!
Amy B.
Jackson, MI
This place is okay. The employees aren't too helpful and somewhat rude if you arent a large man who knows what he's doing. This is from two stores in two different states. Home Depot is much more beginner friendly.
Kendyl S.
State College, PA
i’ve never had a bad experience from walking into Lowe’s. the customer service is awesome and very helpful, especially because I am not a handy person! they always seem to have anything and everything im looking for.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse is a stellar store to do your home shopping at! If you’re wanting to improve your housing at all, you should do your shopping here! Everybody is always so helpful, and the products are always affordable and long lasting! I highly recommend this store to everybody!
Victoria b.
Getting any help in that store is like pulling nails.either the workers don’t know or they’re no where to be found. The service is TERRIBLE. I don’t recommend going there. At least not the one where I live.
Tara D.
Westminster
My husband and I use Lowe’s a lot..... we seem to always have projects going on and we use Lowe’s for all of our home improvement needs because they always have what we need, great prices and friendly staff
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse