Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My best friend and I used to go in here all the time to get things to build for our sorority and they are always so helpful and kind! I also love how clean they keep it and the flow of the store! It's wonderful!
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'll admit I've only been here once to actually purchase items. We wanted to paint our daughters nursery. I had no clue how to go about finding paint. The staff was super friendly and the store was easy to navigate.
Belgi J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always go to Lowes. It's my husband and mine favorite gardening fate place to go. We E love walking through the isles and window shop. Planning our future projects and picking out pots and plants for our garden.
Tiffaney M.
Lowe’s is our go to spot for all home improvement and lawn and garden supplies. Love how easy the store is able to find things and the prices are almost always the cheapest. Plus they are always willing to help!
Christina J.
Muskogee
Lowe’s has been my second home lately since I have bought a older home to remodel. Lowe’s has such helpful employees that will assist you in any questions you may have! I will shop at Lowe’s over and over again!
Kelly V.
Alloway
Friendly staff, can usually find what you need most of the time. Sometimes shelves seem bare but will have it in stock. Don’t get carpet installed by them, they have hidden fees and prices. go to the little guy!
Stephanie F.
So I only go in this store when I need to go with my dad (sometimes I just wait in the car) or unless I need like lawn care stuff for my own home but they pretty much have everything I need for that kinda stuff.
Avori S.
Ninnekah , OK
My nana works here it has great customer service the prices on things are very good and they have some amazing sells. Also if you order your things the delivery guys are very handy and helpful I love this place!
Kristen J.
Selbyville, DE
While it may be a local Lowe’s problem we always struggle with finding associates that are helpful or knowledgeable. I do think Lowe’s has a nice variety of products in stock but the service aspect is below par.
Jackie C.
Lowe’s is my go to place for anything that may include home improving or gardening. The staff is always really helpful and the place is clean. The price is very affordable and they have a wide selection of everything.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse