Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Alyssa B.
Fargo
Very easy to work with! They installed some tile flooring for us and it looks amazing. The department was so easy to work with and they definitely knew what they were talking about when we had questions for them.
Brittany A.
Mount Joy, PA
They have a wide variety of products. They always have things I need whenever I need it. It’s easy to locate and the prices are always reasonable. The employees are knowledgeable as well. I would shop here again.
Emily H.
This is my dads go to place! I usually just get him gift cards as gifts so he can buy something he wants/needs! He usually goes about 3-4 times a week sometimes more if needed! He’s a contractor and loves Lowe’s.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is our go-to store for home purchases. We recently purchased our new grill there. We also purchased all of our new wood flooring and trim over the last year from Lowe’s. They have great discounts certain times of the year and the staff is always helpful.
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe’s. The people are always so helpful. I am in the process of updating the appliances in my home and Lowe’s has made the process so easy. Plus their willingness to price match makes saving money so easy
Tabitha B.
Reading
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
No matter how big or small your project is there is always a friendly employee ready to help you with what you need and they do a great job of explaining every detail of any question you might have and then some.
Heather S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is an amazing & good smelling store! Wood would be my favorite purchase! Pros is the store simply smells so good! No cons. Yes very affordable to me! Love it! And I will shop here again! Love to shop here!
Rachael Y.
staunton, VA
Love going to Lowe’s to find my next project and the staff is super helpful if I have a question. My garden is beautiful and deck is an outdoor living area. And my husband and I did it all with the help of Lowe’s
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always find the best prices at Lowe’s and have made so many friendly interactions. They are always so helpful in finding everything we need. I am never disappointed in my experience at Lowe’s Home Improvement!
Ashley A.
Henderson, NV
Always helpful down here at the Houston locations, and never make fun of me (at least to my face) when i ask a dumb question. I’m comfortable coming here without a man and know I’m not going to get jerked around.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse