Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Sarah W.
Studio City, CA
This place is really great. The service depends on the location of course, but for the most part I find it to be satisfactory. They have nice products, things that are batter suited to people who maybe don’t know a whole lot about home improvement. A lot of “easy” ways to do things.
Michele B.
Mount Sinai
I don’t have one bad thing to say about Lowe’s. They are always clean and neat always stocked with whatever I need. Questions are always answered promptly and efficiently. Returns are easy. I really like taking a stroll in the isles of Lowe’s just for inspiration for a new project..
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
I recently moved, so I got my new washer and dryer from Lowe’s. The set I was interested had recently been on sale, but wasn’t any longer. The associate STILL honored the sale price for me, so I saved over $150 on my washer dryer set. They then delivered them for free! Love Lowe’s!
Ashly S.
norwich
My fiance is always running to Lowe's and home depo for something for work.  We usually  have better luck with Lowe's and the prices are a bit more affordable there. We don't own our own home yet but it's so nice to wonder and look at things I would love to have while he is getting  supplies for a job. I do purchase garden stuff/plants,flowera,bird feeders,seed ect and I have been completely  satisfied with all of my purchases,except my "squirrel  proof feeder" lol those  guys don't mess around when it comes to thieving seeds.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a place that my husband likes to hang out or go to if he needs tools, paint, wood, or the like. It is really not a store that I tend to frequent unless I am with my husband. I do appreciate all that this store do have to offer and could easily find my way around it, if necessary.
Ashlyn |.
Orlando
I just moved into a new house and we have been going to Lowe's for any home improvement needs. This store is so inspiring, it is hard to walk through and not want to start a whole new project. They have a large selection of all things and I love walking around their Garden Center.
Brittany E.
Savannah , GA
Always friendly staff. Great prices and sales on products, clean stores, well stocked, and good amount of choices and options for whatever your home needs may be. We have a brand new shed, some lights, yard improvement bits, and other handy items that we recently got, and they all have been spot on.
Zoellen F.
Portland
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love Lowe’s because they offer a 10% veteran’s discount. I love companies that support it veterans and recognize that they are a group of people that should be on a pedestal. Their prices are pretty good and the selection differs from store to store but overall pretty decent.
Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
Lowe’s is very diy friendly and I enjoy shopping there, but my wallet doesn’t like me shopping there. Compared to Home Depot Lowe’s is the expensive of the two. Although the quality of products and service are superior to Home Depot, Lowe’s tends to be a specialty store for me.
Jennifer C.
Wilkesboro
I dislike going into this story specifically. Like im nit sure what about it , I just don't like it. But I will say the only time I can tolerate going into itnis during holidays like (Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween) only because of the cute little decorations they have!!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse