Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Chelsea P.
Swayzee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always great customer service, we bought our first home a year ago so we've been to lowes many times to find the items we need for home improvements. If we ever have an issue, they make sure to take great care of it.
Shonda H.
Venice, FL
Great customer service. I am always happy with Lowe’s. I use their gardening department most often. They also have great prices and fun creative little trinkets in the gardening center that you don’t find everywhere.
Savannah t.
Houston
Has everything that I need from inside the house to outside for great prices it also has great customer service they help you even take you to where an item you can't find is at , and or always receive you with a smile
Susan T.
Yulee, FL
This is my favorite! I usually by my plants here because of their stellar return policy. The store is laid out in a manner that is pleasing to shop in. The staff is helpful. I have never had a problem with this store.
Nicole A.
Graham, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is mine and my hubs go to store when ever we need anything for the home. The place is great, nine times out of ten the associates are very helpful. Prices are reasonable not too high depending on what you need!
theresa S.
Verona, KY
Not much to say really. Lowe’s is a dependable store for all our home repair needs and is comparable in price. We are always able to find what we need and the customer service is great! It’s our go to for home repair.
Barbara T.
Katy, TX
Great selection of products at descent prices. Not everything is super overpriced here, but you need to do your research first. I really like the garden selection and always find a beautiful selection to choose from.
Kayla M.
McMinnville , TN
Lowe’s is my go to for home improvement. They have everything I need for a great price. I can spend hours in there ! I redone my kitchen all thanks to Lowe’s :) can’t wait to purchase new doors this spring from them.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
We have a few places to go here but our go to is Lowes. They always have the best things. My favorite thing would have to be the tubs and doors . The cons is some stuff is over priced but the con is its good quality.
Samantha A.
I love going to Lowe’s for my plants and all of my pots that I like putting around my house. It’s affordable there and they have a lot of great options. The store is organized well and it’s pretty easy to find what you’re looking for.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse