Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Audra M.
Pittsburgh
Lowes is a stable place to shop and find things for the home. Though the store is not known for the best prices and most affordable equipment, it is always stocked fully and has team members on the floor ready to help.
Stephanie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has just about anything a home diy person would want. It is not just a boring home improvement store, but a place to dream about what you’d like to see your home look like... Work in progress is Lowe’s specialty.
Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently bought patio furniture from Lowe’s, and I really like it. It’s good quality. As for the store, I’m not super familiar with it, so it get lost trying to find certain products. The costs of many of the items do seem reasonable.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Lowes is pretty good for the most part. We typically go here before Home Depot. I love the garden section and I usually buy something every time I go. We have also purchased a screen door as well as a washer and dryer.
Stevie L.
Lowes is great when you’re looking for appliances, gardening supplies and home improvement items! Purchased our new washer and dryer using our Lowes card and we were able to use special financing! Definitely recommend!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
Salesperson knowledge of products varies from store to store however I find that workers are friendly and helpful regardless of location. The garden section is extensive and the painting section is always well stocked.
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
There’s always something for my husband and for me when we shop at Lowe’s. I could wined hours in there! Most of their stuff is affordable and competitive to similar stores.
Cydney B.
Mebane
If you need cute patio decor or some of the cutest succulent plants ever then go here! They have really nice things for homes and the staff is very friendly! Every employee you walk past will ask if you’re doing okay!
Rachel F.
Billings
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like Lowe’s is pretty expensive when it comes to most things, but I unfortunately they’re just too convenient to where I live. Also, the employees knowledge on certain things can be pretty invaluable sometimes!
Chelsea P.
Swayzee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Always great customer service, we bought our first home a year ago so we've been to lowes many times to find the items we need for home improvements. If we ever have an issue, they make sure to take great care of it.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse