Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Gianna R.
If my dad and I can’t find what we’re looking for at The Home Depot, we go to Lowe’s. Lowe’s is just as good at The Home Depot, but they don’t have as much inventory. I still love to go and find new stuff for the house.
Ashlee H.
Beaverdam , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Lowe’s for my home improvement needs. Great pricing, great options, helpful staff members. I especially love going during the holidays for decorations - great selection! Recommend to everyone who needs things for their homes!
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Expensive but great quality products for home products. This is the closest department store to us, so it is our only option. I wish they would run more sales and lower some prices to make their products more affordable
Kendra K.
Williamsburg
Lowe's has a great selection at decent prices. I can usually find what I'm looking for and then some. Staff always is eager to help or find someone who can. I like the kids workshops they hold at some stores. Neat idea.
Kayla J.
Frenchburg
Absolutely love Lowe's. So many options to pick from in every department and great customer service. Have had things delivered to the house and they are so helpful. Definitely recommend them for all.your household needs
Amanda A.
Louisville
My husband and I are at Lowe’s almost every weekend since buying our house. We find everything we need easily and find the prices very affordable and competitive. The employees are so helpful and now know us by name and ask us how our projects are going. The #1 home improvement store.
Leah M.
Advance, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We go to Lowes at least once per week. They have such wide variety of items. Any time we have a question or need help finding something we receive the best customer service. I also love that you can take your dog in :).
Krystle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like Lowe’s because the people working there are really knowledgeable and friendly. It’s well lit and doesn’t really feel like a warehouse. The prices are affordable so I can do all the diy projects I want to do without breaking the bank.
Chelsey P.
Circleville
Lowe’s has whatever you need for home improvement and everything there is easy to find. The store is organized and you are able to get in and get what you need and get out without trouble. I will continue to shop there.
Brittney M.
Arden, NC
Lowe’s is my go-to store anytime I have a project around the house! I just recently found out that I’m allowed to take my dog in with me so that is amazing! Lowe’s always has what I need and the prices are pretty affordable too!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse