Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love Lowe’s for home projects but would not suggest them for redoing your home. I had a bad experience with them years ago when redoing my kitchen. Their measuring system ended up in two months of hassle and reordering.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
This store has everything you need for a small fix to a major rebuild. The team members are very knowledgeable about the different products and what’s best to fit your needs. The prices aren’t bad for the service and product
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being in Lowe’s reminds me of my childhood! I would always go with my dad. Now I go with my husband to get thing for home improvements and craft projects! Customer service is always fantastic and we love the environment.
Mandy W.
Evansville
Lowe’s has definitely been a help since we have bought our home. We used it for paint, outdoor items such as building a patio, plants and mulch. You can find everything there. I wish people were more helpful there though.
Christina S.
They usually have everything I need and it’s easy to find. If I happen to not be able to find something, there’s usually an associate around that’s more than willing to help. I also love their holiday displays every year.
Sion K.
This place has everything we need. We have been needing to buy home improvement things lately, we have been going here. They also have really great service(All the employees are nice and like to help in any way possible.)
Carey G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The store is just another version of Home Depot. The upside is is that the selection is different enough that I want to continue giving my business to this establishment versus the other. I would recommend shopping here.
Tricia B.
I love that I can see which Lowe’s has a product in stock, where it is and if I can’t locate it and associate is always available to find it for me. Their customer service is on point! Especially the store in Sanford, NC
Josh E.
I love this company. I love all of their products. I have bought Drills, Ladders, and a ton of other miscellaneous products from Lowe’s. I absolutely love them and recommend buying from them to everyone. They are amazing.
Kaitlin J.
Great store for all your home improvement needs. Lowe’s runs great sales, and you can catch really good deals in the clearance section if each department. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I love shopping at Lowe’s.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse