Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
I love Lowe's. They have all the necessary tools and hardware in order to make your house into your home. I have fond memories of going with my dad when I was little and now I go on my own. Helpful and kind employees as well.
Jessica A.
Tyler, TX
Lowe’s always has a great selection to choose from. Their pricing is reasonable and their products are good quality. The only complaint I would have is my local store has awful customer service. Overall this is a great store.
Jamie C.
Warrior, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s has great products but the customer service sucks. It’s nearly impossible to get help inside the store. I once waited nearly an hour and no one ever came to help me. I have been overcharged more times than I can count.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Now that I’m a homeowner, I️ really enjoy taking a trip to Lowe’s with my husband. The experience can seem overwhelming for me, but the workers are always so knowledgeable and helpful. Comparably, it’s pretty good prices too.
Katie R.
Tifton, GA
For when I️ am feeling a little extra crafty I️ love to go to Lowe’s and pick up what I️ need. The staff is always so kind at the store I️ visit. Great customer service. we have the Lowe’s credit card and get 5% back on all purchases!!
Kiana R.
Paoli
If something is broke we always go to Lowe's. Of course fixing something is going to be expensive, price of material keeps going up and up.. but it has never failed my family!
Betty W.
Shopping at Lowe’s is great if they have what you need in stock. I have had good and bad experiences with having to special order anything from here. But it is our go to store for any materials need for our rental properties.
Lauren j.
Lowe’s has everything you need when it comes to the home. I love spending time here shopping for home improvements. Very organized and affordable! I shop here often and recommend! The best place to get an assortment of goods!
Teaya T.
Sinking Spg, PA
Lowe’s is a great home improvement store. The employees are helpful and friendly. I can find all my home needs here. The store by my house is very clean and has a easy layout. I recommend shopping here over the other choices.
Emily W.
North Little Rock
Lowe’s is a great home improvement store. We got a lawnmower and several other items here. I appreciate their friendly and knowledgeable employees. Having a military discount is a big plus too! They also have frequent sales.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse