Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Addie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I shop at Lowe’s I am always pleased. The customer service is helpful and good. The employees help me find exactly what I need. The prices are pretty good too. I will continue to shop at Lowe’s for my home improvement needs.
Jamie C.
Warrior, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s has great products but the customer service sucks. It’s nearly impossible to get help inside the store. I once waited nearly an hour and no one ever came to help me. I have been overcharged more times than I can count.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
It’s right near my home so it’s basically our go to when ever we need to purchase anything out land lord won’t cover. But our go to for our soon to be future home. Love the many options it gives us and different price ranges.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Now that I’m a homeowner, I️ really enjoy taking a trip to Lowe’s with my husband. The experience can seem overwhelming for me, but the workers are always so knowledgeable and helpful. Comparably, it’s pretty good prices too.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Lowe’s is one of my favorite stores, it gives me so much imagination and creativity. They have a variety of things and I love it. I have bought so many beautiful things and they are always so helpful there. I love this store!
Jessica A.
Tyler, TX
Lowe’s always has a great selection to choose from. Their pricing is reasonable and their products are good quality. The only complaint I would have is my local store has awful customer service. Overall this is a great store.
Katie R.
Tifton, GA
For when I️ am feeling a little extra crafty I️ love to go to Lowe’s and pick up what I️ need. The staff is always so kind at the store I️ visit. Great customer service. we have the Lowe’s credit card and get 5% back on all purchases!!
Keyrstin I.
Terre haute , IN
you can find all your homeware right here. the prices are great and i always walk out the door with what i needed. i love the decorations for your home and garden and you can even get that car part you’ve been needing to get.
Mar S.
Awesome products and home building projects. I shop here about every month for home improvements. Pros: everything you need and more, decent prices, worth it for the long run. Decently affordable. Will be shopping here again.
Amber G.
Newton
This is my favorite home improvement store!  All the employees are always so knowledgeable about the areas they work in and about all the products they sell.  Their prices are always good and products are top notch!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse