Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kimberly R.
Lowes is more clean and organized than their major competitor. However, this comes with extra price hikes on a plethora of products. They do offer installation from a dishwasher to carpet, etc. Again, at a higher price than their biggest competitor. It is worth the savings to shop competitors to receive the extra savings
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
We don't have a lot of home improvement stores in our area, but we do have a Lowes. It is not my favorite home improvement store, but I definitely like it. They offer lots of good products, a variety of brands, all at good prices.
Kate C.
Newark, OH
My husband and I love Lowe’s. We go to the Lowe’s in our area, and it’s wonderful. The workers are nice, they are always fully stocked, they have good quality items, and we can always find what we need. We won’t shop anywhere else.
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe’s has some great products and overall I have been happy with their business. Just not a location close enough to go more often. Also when I have gone there, their employees have not been as helpful or friendly as competitors.
Cassandra L.
Auburn, WA
Typically I find the better prices at Lowes but be careful because they don't always carry all the brands you need per location. For example they only carry two brands of off brand sanding disks here and they are both kinda crappy.
Molly B.
Salisbury, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We visit our local Lowe's regularly to help with whatever new project we're working on. The return policy is awesome and we like that the MyLowes card keeps track of our purchases if we ever need to know paint colors we used, etc.
Leah B.
Fort Mill, SC
I love Lowe’s. I find the most interesting items for home improvement that I didn’t know existed. They do an excellent job of hiring knowledgeable associates that can help with suggestions instead of just ringing up your purchase.
Lacey W.
I purchase a lot of household plants from Lowe’s and they’re always in great shape and have what I am looking for. The staff is always very helpful as well. I will continue shopping at Lowe’s and recommending this store to friends.
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is good quality. They have good house appliances, yard control, anything to do with housing really. I love looking at all the things they have, gives me ideas of what I would want in my future house. I recommend shopping here!
Janice S.
Providence, RI
Whenever any lightbulbs whenever I need anything for the house whenever I need anything to fix the bed the closet paint this is where I go I really like Lowe’s customer service is pretty good so yeah definitely recommend this place
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse