Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cassandra L.
Auburn, WA
Typically I find the better prices at Lowes but be careful because they don't always carry all the brands you need per location. For example they only carry two brands of off brand sanding disks here and they are both kinda crappy.
Janice S.
Providence, RI
Whenever any lightbulbs whenever I need anything for the house whenever I need anything to fix the bed the closet paint this is where I go I really like Lowe’s customer service is pretty good so yeah definitely recommend this place
Kate C.
Newark, OH
My husband and I love Lowe’s. We go to the Lowe’s in our area, and it’s wonderful. The workers are nice, they are always fully stocked, they have good quality items, and we can always find what we need. We won’t shop anywhere else.
Jenny B.
Great, convenient, has what we need at an affordable price. My favorite purchase was a recent grill/smoker for my husband’s birthday. The workers were super nice and helped me load it in my car. My husband uses the smoker weekly!
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband goes here quite often since it’s 5 mins away from our home. He has bought a lawn mower and trimmer. And when hurricane Irma was making her way toward us they were very helpful with telling us how to get our home ready.
Marisa S.
Tallahassee, FL
Lowe’s always provides an excellent shopping experience. It’s well organized and the staff is generally knowledgeable. Lowe’s is for the consumer. Always a quick in and out which is a plus. Don’t forget the hotdog stands outside!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
The “girl” store - if you need more home decor items, Lowe’s has you covered. This includes things like paint, wall art, rugs, etc. However, if you’re looking to build something, you may have more trouble finding what you need here.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is a little higher end than Home Depot, with a superior selection of lighting and bathroom vanities. I haven’t found the staff as friendly as they are at Home Depot, but the selection makes up for it. I would recommend this store.
Katelin R.
Vergennes, IL
Love their costumer service! Very helpful to my boyfriend and I when we went in to look at flooring and child safety items for the future once our child gets old enough to crawl! They have so many great deals people go check them out!!
Melanie C.
Huntsville, AL
I recently purchased my first home and we all know there’s always something to do around the house. I like going to Lowe’s for home improvement purchases and also gardening purchases. They offer military discount which is a plus.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse