Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
I love Lowe’s because sometimes it has things that other retailers like Home Depot doesn’t have. One of my favorite purchase ever was a wooden door that I bought from here! However this place isn’t the first place I would visit for home improvement purposes.
I could seriously spend all day every day inside Lowe’s and for what reason? I could not tell you. Every employee is so helpful and there’s something so calming about upgrading your home. Any home improvement need, I’d 100% go to Lowe’s
Lowe’s is wonderful for everything from flowers to our garden to home improvements. I can’t tell you how many gallons of paint we have gone through from Lowe’s over the years. This store is my go to for anything home improvement related.
I don’t hate it, neither love it. Sometimes I prefer to go to Home Depot or others stores because I get to have the same products for less money. Otherwise, Lowe’s offers a lot a coupons after you buy things. So, that’s a positive stuff!
They usually have what I’m looking for. My complaint is there is never anyone to be found if I need help. I usually have to walk around the whole store and when I finally find someone they have to find another person in that department.
I find what I'm looking for but again I feel like these stores need to work on their customer service it's very hard to find someone with knowledge about products and most are rude ...these big stores need to do better to help the public
Lowe's is our go-to home improvement store. It's conveniently located and usually has everything we need. The employees are not always as helpful as we would like, but we will continue to shop here for both large and small home improvement needs.
Lowe’s is great for projects and appliances. It’s super organized and easy to find what your looking for. They have everything from wood to sinks to rat traps and Christmas decorations. I would suggest going here escpesically for tools.
I don’t shop at this store myself. It’s usually with my dad or mom but it is a really nice store and we’ve never had a bad experience with the employees and staff. I do recommended shopping there if you are looking for home improvements
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos