Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Wooden pieces for a room divider were our most recent purchase. This is our “ go to” store for DIY projects. The staff here have been wonderful and always try their best to assist. In our area it’s the best for our needs,
I really like Lowe’s. I like that they have everything you need there. The only problem with the company I’ve had is that it is hard to return things that don’t work out for you. I will shop here again though because they have what I need
Lowe’s is my go to place for home renovation items and supplies for our business. The service is great, very helpful people when it comes to answering questions or help loading your purchase. They also have great extended warranty options!
The items there are so easy to find and have an affordable price! 99% of the stuff you are looking for your home should be there. Items are well organized and easy to find. I will be purchasing here every time I need something for my home.
I love Lowe’s! It’s always so well lit & well organized! Most everyone there knows what they’re talking about and if they don’t know, they find someone who does! They’ve always been very helpful and we always walk out with exactly what we needed!
Great place to get whatever you need for your home improvement projects. They have a wide variety of items, making it easy to find what you need. Quality customer service also makes this a destination for any homeowner in need of supplies.
My husband and I bought our first home this year, and have been to Lowe’s no less than 20 times in the past few months. They have a great selection and wonderful prices. We will most likely be back a few more times before the year is over.
As a first time home owner, no one warned me about just how often we would be at our local Lowe’s. Thankfully the selection is good and everyone is very nice and helpful. Still, where was the warning about all the Lowe’s trips, people?! 😉
I recently had an issue with my neighborhood Lowe’s. I was given unmixed paint and when I returned for a replacement can, I was met with a very rude manager who was not helpful at all. Another manager was called to fix the issue with ease.
Lowes is always helpful and nice to shop at. If i have a question an employee will help me to answer it and if they do not know the answer then they find someone who can. The layouts of the stores are all the same so i can find everything
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos