Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
LeighAnn M.
Albany
Oh Lowe’s.... sense we purchased our home in 2014, Lowe’s has been our go to every time we need something for our home. Great deals especially if you have their credit card and get interest free for a certain amount of time and 5% off every purchase.
Rebecca K.
Despite the way they treat their plants which is terrible by the way I love this store because I can save plants that still have a chance at life from the darkroom their Placed in with glued on flowers and keep them in my home nursing back to health
Katelyn H.
Milton
We just recently bought a house so we have been in Lowe’s a lot looking for things to fix up our yard and some things in our house as well. I think it is a great place for new homeowners. I can’t wait to start my flower garden with flowers from there garden section!
Brittany C.
Forest City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love Lowe's! Better prices than the competition, always friendly, and great selection in every part of the store. Any project we can think of, they've got what we need. Even when they're busy we've never had an issue getting great service.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would recommend Lowe’s to everyone. The staff is always helpful. They offer so many different services including renting trucks to installations. I get overwhelmed from the amazing selection. One of the best store for home improvements and decor.
Eileen J.
Bought our washer and dryer here and a mini fridge. Fast service, good delivery folks and the sales people were knowledgeable about the products. It was a good shopping experience.
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Lowe's has just about anything you want/need for home improvement/decorations. Reasonable prices and always someone willing to help. They also have a kids program where they can build and create, and keep what they make. How awesome is that?! Very!
Nicole M.
North Judson, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husbands home away from home. Always in here for something. Tools, home improvement projects or searching for some amazing Clearance! Prices are a bit high but the quality is definitely worth it. Super helpful staff and an extremely clean store!
Tawni L.
Blossburg
I love shopping at my local Lowe’s here in Mansfield, Pennsylvania. There’s always someone there to help to answer my questions when I need them. Lowe’s is a great home improvement store and one that I would highly recommend. The staff are friendly and know what they are talking about in most cases.
Anna B.
Hernando
Lowes has everything for your home and outdoors. Favorite purchase was a wrench set for my father on Father's Day. Great quality, worth the money. I always shop at Lowes whenever i need something for my back yard. I will continue to shop at lowes.👍
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse