Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katelyn H.
Milton
We just recently bought a house so we have been in Lowe’s a lot looking for things to fix up our yard and some things in our house as well. I think it is a great place for new homeowners. I can’t wait to start my flower garden with flowers from there garden section!
Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like Lowe’s because you can use the app to find items and it shows you exactly where they are. I’m not a hardware expert but the associates are always available to help with any questions I may have. They also have a good return/exchange policy.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would recommend Lowe’s to everyone. The staff is always helpful. They offer so many different services including renting trucks to installations. I get overwhelmed from the amazing selection. One of the best store for home improvements and decor.
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Lowe's has just about anything you want/need for home improvement/decorations. Reasonable prices and always someone willing to help. They also have a kids program where they can build and create, and keep what they make. How awesome is that?! Very!
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love this store. Everybody there are so nice and helpful. You can find everything you need there and if you can't find it they are always happy to help. And you usually find things that you don't need also. Great products and low prices.
Nicole M.
North Judson, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husbands home away from home. Always in here for something. Tools, home improvement projects or searching for some amazing Clearance! Prices are a bit high but the quality is definitely worth it. Super helpful staff and an extremely clean store!
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a Lowe’s close to my home which is very convenient. My house is now 11 years old and things are breaking and need replacing quite often. I find that Lowe’s always has a nice variety of merchandise to choose from with helpful employees and good sales.
Anna B.
Hernando
Lowes has everything for your home and outdoors. Favorite purchase was a wrench set for my father on Father's Day. Great quality, worth the money. I always shop at Lowes whenever i need something for my back yard. I will continue to shop at lowes.👍
Eileen J.
Bought our washer and dryer here and a mini fridge. Fast service, good delivery folks and the sales people were knowledgeable about the products. It was a good shopping experience.
Madison-Brooke C.
Clovis
I love lowes so much its not even funny they always have what I need and so much more I can get lost in that store because they have so many different sections. Theres always someone there who knows what would help you and they are always friendly.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse