Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Joaquina  T.
Lansing, MI
I was looking for a new stove and found one at Lowes.  However, the store i was at did not have a gas stove that i wanted, they found one at the another Lowes a few miles away and it was the last one in stock.  there is a wait until January 2019 for the stove.  The employee went above and beyond to help find the stove I picked out.
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
Lowe’s is a great store. My husband can spend hours in there! Everyone is always very nice and helpful. Lowe’s has great products and everything is fairly priced. The only thing that I’m not happy about is my fan that I just bought in April makes a horrible clicking sound when on high! Other than that, everything is great.
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
I feel like Lowe’s is the perfect option for building projects in your home. They have many options, and the prices are pretty affordable for what you’re getting. I’ve been there many times with my mom and have gotten all kinds of awesome things for our home. I love going there and will be going there most likely for the rest of my life.
Elyse D.
Muskogee
We recently built a home and bought a majority of the items there for construction. Electrical outlets, paint, fixtures, plumbing, etc. We shop there on a regular basis and will continue to. The employees should be better trained though. Anyone you ask for help seems to say “That’s not my department.” It’s very frustrating.
Brittany L.
Alba, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is my husband’s go to store. He used to be a contractor and we spent tons of time there. We have a credit card to get 5% off on every purchase. The customer service is always good and they’ve generally had everything we needed. We built a house from the ground up and Lowe’s had at least 80% of everything we needed!
Kari T.
We buy all of our wood here because my boyfriend does wood working as a hobby (dinning tables, coffee tables, shelves etc). Be sure to check each piece before buying as they sometimes have broken or unusable pieces out. We recently got an awesome deal on mulch at our local Lowe's too. Super happy with my back yard now!
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Customer service has been very lack the last couple years. When we did our kitchen remodel project and went in to talk to someone about floors. We never got a follow up call or nothing. Turned out the guy helping us for several hours didn’t even work in the flooring department and no one really ever processed our order.
Jennifer C.
Jackson, OH
This is where we purchase all of our home improvement products from...they have great products and staff are very helpful and knowledgeable....on one occasion had an employee from another department help us with bathroom fixtures she never left us until we had what needed made sure we had help loading it and everything
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
They always have employees that are so knowledgeable about the location of the products and what product you need to get the job done. I just don’t like they closed my card due to inactivity. I was in temporary housing for work and when I bought the house the card was no good. That wasn’t fun to find out at the register
Tonya L.
Now this my husband store to shop at. Plus he gets a military discount there it helps out very well on large ticket items. If you are military or know someone that is make sure they are getting their discount. They have anything you could need for inside or outside you could need for your home. Just been there today.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse