Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristin P.
Scranton
Second stop on our washer journey ( home Depot was 1st), we waited a half hour just to get help, after asking other employees and pushing the help button. Finally an employee came. He was very nice and helped us out. We needed the Lowe's credit card for this purchase (because Christmas was just 2 weeks away). He took our name and said we were approved for $1,000. They didn't have the washer in stock( which he said would only take 2-3 days to get it to our house) we made the arrangements with him for it to be delivered and he told us we had to go up to the front desk to finish and the lady up there would know what to do. We went up front and she told us we were declined the credit card after the other employee told us we were approved and she was very snobby about our confusion. Needless to say, we got our washer from Best buy and we will never go to Lowe's again. Too many bad experiences there..
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
I feel Lowe’s is at a little higher end compared to Home Depot. Their stores are more organized and the clearance sometimes are better. I recently bought a new French door fridge on sale for 1600$ and the original price was 3000$. What a great saving and they were able to deliver it for free the next day.
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse has been our go too store for our recent home remodel. They have any and everything you could ever need for home repair and home remodel. We used them for our cabinet installation also and our experience was phenomenal. Everyone was so kind, and helpful, and they did such amazing work. Lowe’s has great prices and I also love that they keep almost everything in stock at all times. Great store!
Janie T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has always been a wonderful home improvement store. A few years ago we decided to gut the majority of our house and all of our materials came from Lowe. We practically lived there as we would go multiple times a day. Any returns or exchanges we needed to make was so simple. They were so gracious and so easy to work with. They have beautiful supplies and go above and beyond for their customers.
Tamara J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's seriously has the worst customer service!  Our dishwasher died unexpectedly and my hubby found the model we wanted at Lowe's for a lower price than at other stores.  We went in to check it out in person and waited over half an hour for someone to help us.  Once an employee finally came over to help us, a different employee ran up to him and asked him to go help some people with exterior shutters because he could probably talk them into upgrading (I guess they get a commission).  So they literally ignored us and had this separate conversation until I spoke up and told them how rude they were being.  I was ready to leave, but my hubby wanted to save the money, so we still bought from them, but I honestly would have paid more to get better service elsewhere.  Soooooo disappointing!
Charlie M.
I used to hate Lowe's when I was in Knoxville, TN and it was the only home improvement store we had.

Lately now, that I am in St Louis, I find myself going to Lowe's more than Menard's, Home Depot, or Ace. I have found that the individual store and who works there and how easy they are to find when you need them matters much more than the name of the chain.
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just recently started shopping at Lowe's for all of my home improvement stuff and I got to say that I love their prices I also shop at Harbor Freights but they don't usually have everything that I need so I have to go to Lowe's but I have no complaints when it comes to Lowe's. And their service is amazing the people are always nice to me whenever I go in there
Paige S.
Tulsa, OK
I love Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse for all of my extracurricular activities needs. I do a lot of wood working, so I'm constantly heading to Lowe's to pick up needed supplies for my latest projects. The staff knows exactly where everything is in the store and are always willing to help me navigate to my destination.
Elizabeth A.
Owasso, OK
Im team Lowes all day! I use to be partial to Hoem Depot (still love it) but there is something about the way that Lowes is set up that i just really prefer. Its always so easy to find what i need and i always find the best deals there. I have a craft business where i make sign and Lowes always have the best quality and priced bulk wood!
Karmin J.
Columbia Station
My husband and I are constantly updating and re-doing things in our house. Anytime there is something special that we need such as a certain size lightbulb we can find it here. Also our local store has very kind customer service and they are very helpful. Hands-down the best and we always choose Lowes over at Home Depot.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse