Tasha C.

So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Melissa B.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
3 years, 11 months ago
I love the paint department because they have little books that can give you inspiration for room colors!
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Home Decor is my favorite but I also like the paint department.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Cumberland, RI
4 years, 3 months ago
I prefer to shop in plants and gardening...so much to do at my house!
Sarah G.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
4 years, 7 months ago
I love all the sections but lately I have been spending a lot of time in the paint section and the lumber department.
Jesseca S.
Jesseca S.
Liberty, SC
4 years, 7 months ago
I love the plants!! So many pretty flowers and trees to put in my yard!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
4 years, 9 months ago
Lighting!!! I love light fixtures and ceiling fans!!