Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?

Angie W.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
12 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
No help, poorly organized and unsafe. much prefer Lowes.
Asia W.
Asia W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I feel like Lowe's is so much better. I like how they have the program where you can save your receipts in case you lose them.. Like right now I need to login and print off 2 receipts so we can receive 30% cash back for the preventive maintenance stuff we bought for our washer and dryer we purchased there.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Lowes is way better
Samantha  S.
Samantha S.
O Fallon, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
I refuse to shop at home depot. they never know where anything is and cant seem to help you with any questions you may have. I'm going to have to agree with Marion above me!
Marion F.
Marion F.
4 years, 5 months ago
Home Depot is a joke. No help, poorly organized and unsafe. much prefer Lowes.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
4 years, 6 months ago
I like Lowes over home depot because of the service. I walked into a home depot and not once did they ask if I needed assistance. Now any time that I walk into a lowes I am always asked if I need assistance. They are always knowledgeable about their products
Emily M.
Emily M.
Toledo, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
I like Lowe's better especially for the garden center. The garden center at Home Depot seemed so cramped and the plants all pushed together. Lowes has everything spread out a little more and for me its easier to take in.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Avondale , AZ
4 years, 7 months ago
We don't have a home depot in the area...so Lowe's every time...lol
Jeremiah C.
Jeremiah C.
Vacaville, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
Lowes is better hands down for appliances to paint to tools the only thing I shop at Home Depot for is the lumber they seem to always have a better selection