Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN

Has anyone used them to install something in your home? We are using them next week to complete a back splash in our kitchen. I have heard good things, but was curious about what others had experienced...
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
March 8, 2014, 2:27 p.m.
Yes, they were very nice, got the job done and did not leave a big mess to clean up.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Nov. 14, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
My husband is currently an installer for Lowes. They have always gotten rave reviews and are currently top installers. Make sure that if you are not happy with the way something turns out or if something you ordered is not what you thought it was to speak up. Lowes will do anything to make their customers happy and are always giving things away for free to keep you coming back!
Joelle W.
Joelle W.
Nov. 9, 2013, 3:20 p.m.
Like any big box store, they hire local contractors to perform installs. They are only as good as the local contractors. Installers are not on their employee payroll.
Adriana K.
Adriana K.
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:04 a.m.
Yes, our washer and dryer
Liz M.
Liz M.
April 19, 2013, 4:44 p.m.
I have used Lowe's numerous times to install items in my home. They just installed custom blinds for 34 windows in my house and did an amazing job.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
March 29, 2013, 10:09 a.m.
We moved into a home where they had installed the carpet and they did a terrible job! They were really helpful in trying to make it right though and went out of their way to help the sellers. We are actually tearing out the carpet to put in hardwood, but appreciated their effort.
Candice H.
Candice H.
March 21, 2013, 7:18 p.m.
My family and I have a few times. I really like them. The workers are always nice and do a great job. I have also had them install some appliances and they do good with that too! :)

Join Now