Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

by Lowe's

#2 in Home Stores

Best front hall paint color for vaulted ceilings? Having a difficult time deciding. Getting paint from Lowe’s!
Is Lowe’s a good place to shop for or Home Depot?
Start your review of Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse!
Product Highlights
I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful.in reviews
Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!in reviews
What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories in reviews
While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service.in reviews
...above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! in reviews
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Jamie J.
I truly love Lowe’s. I could stay in the garden center for hours. Love their sales on their soil and plants. Great quality. Even more when you find their clearance things. Been shopping there for years and will definitely continue to do so.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Becky F.
I'm remodeling my home, so it seems my husband and I are at lowes everyday, we like lowes they seem to always have what we need at an affordable price. Lowe's
Amanda M.
Midwest City, OK
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Amanda M.
I’ve recently redone my kitchen and purchased a gold faucet it is so pretty and was a great price. I also purchased a new light fixture! They always have things on trend! It’s my go to for something cool and interesting!
Luisa C.
Biglerville, PA
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Luisa C.
Doing up my baby’s nursery before their arrival and my dad and I got all the supplies at Lowe’s. Got everything from the paint, to the ceiling fan that we need to install. It’s going to be so cute and I’m so excited for it to be all done and put together. I’m painting a mural of leaves on one wall and so we got a few cans of different colored greens to play around with! Cant wait til its complete!
Molly A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Molly A.
This is my favorite hardware store in our area. I greatly prefer it over home depot. It is easy to shop and find things. Great for home improvement projects. I love their garden section too. I got this planter pot for $5 this week.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Barbara C.
Lowe’s has a great garden and vegetable selection. If you have a green thumb they also have great sales on some of their plants. I also like their black mulch and ecosmart products for organic gardening.
Jessica N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Jessica N.
Lowe’s has everything i need! Really love the garden section. They always have a huge array of plants and accessories #home #decor #outdoors
Maryam B.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Maryam B.
I have bought my Samsung washer and dryer there and ever since I bought it which is been a year and a half now I haven’t had any issues
Briana P.
Biloxi, MS
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Briana P.
Lowe’s is definitely the number one home improvement warehouse. For the entire month of April, they are hosting Spring Fest events. I just received my Garden-To-Go Kit and i could not be any happier! So excited to get started!!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse uploaded by Kristen B.
I got this ZZ plant there and I keep it in the bathroom. Wow I was impressed with the growth. We got plants with bugs one time so I guess they are stepping up their game. My live in boyfriend gets about everything he needs there!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 4 mois
Emily P. il y a 4 mois
Yes! Your raised bed looks great
Supriya R.
il y a un an
Christy D. il y a 3 mois
Lowe's is a great place for buying plants and they often take great care of their plant section. I find myself finding really neat things at our local Lowe's sometimes and they do not only focus on certain sections of their store. I often buy my veggie plants from here and they have done well year after year with no problem of pests coming along with them. I would recommend them.
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a un an
Kayla S. il y a un an
I definitely recommend checking it out!