- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
It is often hard to find anyone that knows what they are talking about. The check out lines are usually long.
The time I was most frustrated is what I came after work (I was working night shift that day 8p to 8a), I picked up some treated lumber to work on our deck. I had another shopper help me get the lumber in the cart, and wheeled to check out. I asked the cashier when she began ringing me up to please find someone to help me get it into my truck bed. She radioed for assistance, I paid. And moved forward and waited for helped. She checked out 3 more people...I continued to wait. I asked if she knew if anyone was coming and she radioed again. 10 minutes later, still no one. So I proceeded to walk outside regardless. I dropped the tailgate on the truck and sat down while I contemplated what I was going to do...(I was not physically able to lift this), thankfully a nice contractor was able to help me get loaded up. He also voice displeasure with the store, stating he typically shops at the local hardware store (which I now do when I am able to).
But, they seem like they have everything you could need there, and if it’s not at the location you’re at, they can order it from another one.
The pricing is reasonable, the workers are nice and it’s usually easy to find someone (or use a call button if you can’t).
Their garden section is beautiful and their outdoor furniture is ridiculously awesome and varied. We got our porch swing from here and it’s the best outdoor item we have bought.
The one thing I will say is it’s always freezing (even in the summer) so bring a sweater if you know you will be inside looking for a while, and if you’re a girl you will always have several people ask you if you need help (I think they assume we don’t know what we’re doing? But do with that what you will)
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
rental .Had to go over to uhaul and rent a a truck. Returned to Lowe’s for pick up.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos