Lowe's

by Lowe's

#4 in Home Stores

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
I rescued this begonia from Lowe's.. do you think it will survive? Is there anything 8 have to do to revive it quickly? Lowe's
Start your review of Lowe's!
Product Highlights
I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful.in reviews
Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!in reviews
What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories in reviews
While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service.in reviews
...above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! in reviews
Kalie W.
Oklahoma
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowe's uploaded by Kalie W.
Hello beautiful people! I just wanted to share my exciting experience with y'all!! Well, I recieved a 20$ commission from EXCLUSIVESTER (the Facebook group) for reviewing some beauty products and I ended up spending that money on my favourite store LOWE !!! It's an awesome store where you can find everything for your house decor. I purchased 2 cute little plants for my desk and i am soo happy! I totally recommend this store! :') andd yess if you guys wanna get commission and freebies too then must join EXCLUSIVESTER!! you'd love it!! feel free to contact me on FB for any info you want :) kalie.white.581 #greenthumb #happyshopping #skincare #loveyourself #freeproducts #amazon#cosmetics #shelfie #testers #exclusivester #wallmart #cloths#eyemakeup #shoes #kitchen #beautyhaul #fashionista #blogger #makeup #lipsticks #gloss #sephora #commission#review #bonus#cash Black Coral Snake Plant - Sanseveria - Almost Impossible to kill - 6" Pot Delray Plants Plants Aloe Vera in 4 in. pot 90408
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Lowe's uploaded by Yuliia D.
Lots of items to choose from. From kitchen, bath, hardware, tools, wood,and carry most anything, with helpful employees. Average price range. And the prices are much cheaper than in the home depot.
Tracy F.
Buckeye, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's uploaded by Tracy F.
allen + roth 59.5-in W Antique Gray and Espresso Infrared Quartz Electric Fireplace Item #3735580 Model #144679 We love it!! TV stand,3d fireplace flame effect and space heater. All in one piece of furniture. Looks great!Open the barn doors to variable brightness and temperature settings. Adds light and warmth to the room without disturbing the whole house. Barn doors can be closed when fireplace insert is not in use.The side doors can open at this point,revealing extra storage space!Assembly was fairly simple with easy to follow instructions.The last part,attaching the fireplace to the stand,is the only downside. Small space and no predrilled holes. Just took a little patience. I definitely recommend this piece to anyone.
Annie A.
Metcalf, GA
Lowe's uploaded by Annie A.
Lowes is my place to go when I am doing a project inside the home or outside in the yard. I recently purchased stain, stainable wood filler and minwax clear oil base varnish to restore chairs that had weather beaten. I will shop always at lowes. The prices are great. Lowe's
Atomic M.
Carlstadt, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe's uploaded by Atomic M.
Wasn’t sure if this snake plant would survive my black thumb. Sure enough, it’s growing!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lowe's uploaded by Jamie J.
I truly love Lowe’s. I could stay in the garden center for hours. Love their sales on their soil and plants. Great quality. Even more when you find their clearance things. Been shopping there for years and will definitely continue to do so.
Becky  F.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lowe's uploaded by Becky  F.
I'm remodeling my home, so it seems my husband and I are at lowes everyday, we like lowes they seem to always have what we need at an affordable price. Lowe's
Amanda M.
Midwest City, OK
Lowe's uploaded by Amanda M.
I’ve recently redone my kitchen and purchased a gold faucet it is so pretty and was a great price. I also purchased a new light fixture! They always have things on trend! It’s my go to for something cool and interesting!
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Lowe's uploaded by Sherri G.
For your one stop shop with all your building needs, Lowes is a good option. They have all you need from cabinets, bathroom and kitchen fixtures to lumber and faucets. And oh yes, don't forget the floor covering such as carpet and hard wood flooring!
Angela  L.
Longs, SC
Lowe's uploaded by Angela  L.
I hot both of these plants from Lowes. They were reasonably priced and are very good quality plants. I planted them this spring and they are doing fantastic. I will be buying all my plants from Lowes from now on!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Poppy D.
Charlotte, NC
il y a 6 mois
Amanda D. il y a 6 mois
I would put it in a larger pot good chance it could be root bound I have noticed with most places when plants are half alive 9 out of 10 times it is root bound the other is they watered it while it was in the sun burning its leaves
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
il y a 9 mois
Lowe's ? Anyone like shopping at lowes?
Carissa C. il y a 9 mois
Yes, but then again I just like shopping. It doesn’t matter what store it is 🙃
Patricia F.
Morganville, NJ
il y a 10 mois
Angela L. il y a 8 mois
I like to go when they first open up no crowd no wait.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
il y a un an
Emily P. il y a un an
Yes! Your raised bed looks great