BY LOWEPRO

Protect your camera with this stylish bag from lowepro. Designed for the on-the-go photographer, this bag contains plenty of room for your camera gear as well as any extra items you with to bring with you. see more...

Lowepro FAST PACK 100 Camera Bag - Red
  • "I highly recommend this, or any Lowepro gear bag for that matter. " in 1 review
jessica d.
Fargo, ND
I just bought my first (fancy, grown-up) camera a little while back and while deciding on a bag I came across this one. It had great reviews on the websites I looked at and in the store as well. I am glad I bought this one. It had a lot of space or everything. Very light and comfortable. I resonantly went out west and it worked great while hiking. I would recommend this bag.
Shannon S.
Canterbury, CT
I'm a professional photographer and this is my go-to gear bag for photographing events. I can fit all of my equipment in it, including a tripod, and still maneuver around the party. I highly recommend this, or any Lowepro gear bag for that matter.
Gloria M.
Techie Expert Level 3
As a backpacker this product need a little bit more cushion in their straps for me. The pack itself is great for a short trip with a small camera and its accessories. I love this pack!
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this bag when I'm hiking and want to get some good nature shots. I do have to wear a fanny pack or do something extra for my water bottle and other hiking supplies though, as the bag isn't very big.
Dawn B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great for hiking, a day out with the family, perfect size! Not to heavy and still has tons of room to hold camera equipment and my wallet and drink. LOVE this!
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
My mom has a pack like this and takes it everywhere. It fits all her camera trinkets and then some. Great for hiking, the beach and road trips.
Norkis G.
 -  I love this bag!!!! ❤ ❤  ❤      Spacious very well finished covers my expectations excellent for work trips.