Lowepro 35244 Nova 140 AW Camera Bag - Black

The Lowepro Nova 140 AW can carry a DSLR with a lens attached (18-55mm or 17-85mm) plus 2 memory cards and a flash unit. Durable, with adjustable padded dividers and strong stitched hinges, the bag features a 360° All Weather Cover offering complete protection against rain, dust and sand whilst still providing easy access to your gear. There is a zipped pocket on the front of the Lowepro Nova 140 AW Shoulder Bag for quick access to your cables, adapters and other accessories. For extra usefulness, the Lowepro Nova 140AW features dual memory card pockets on the interior of the lid, so you can safely store your memory cards. There are other interior and exterior pockets for all your other accessories and the Lowepro Nova 140 AW bag can also be carried by a padded grab handle, or a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad or alternatively on a belt or strap using the belt loop.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lowepro 35244 Nova 140 AW Camera Bag - Black!
2 years agoRaleigh , NC
I use this for my Nikon d5200 with an 18-55mm lens. Fits snugly around my camera. It’s easy to use.
2 years ago
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO"
2 years agoMeknes
I love review a product so i like this camera because i love this color and i love photographie i hope to give me this camera and the bag for review a social media
Please sir i love this product and i make a profitional review in my channel and my facebook i hope to give me that and good by sir