low carb living Baja Bob's Mango Margarita Mix (10 SINGLES), Sugar Free, Uses Splenda

BY LOW CARB LIVING

Khadiza F.
The mix did not quite measure up to what I wanted. I love mango and I love margaritas. I love that it has both. I love that it is a pack for single. I could take it on the go. I love that it is a sugar free product.
Traci F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Thought the single packets were good but there was just something off about the taste. But if you want convenience this a good one
Joan D.
I love mango and I love margaritas. I love that it is low carb. I love that it comes in single packets so you can take it to go.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love anything that involves margaritas' They are my favorite kind of mixed drink ever, only thing I order
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
The mix did not quite measure up to what I hoped, however it was a sugar free product. I think that in time I will be able to come up with a suitable product by combining sweet/sour mix and a non-fat sugar substitute in my recipe.
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
What foods go well with this drink?
Elisabeth C.
How is the Mango taste in this? Im in love with everything that is mango flavored!
Andrea U.