Loving Tan Instant Body Makeup

by Loving Tan

Applying Loving Tan's Instant Body Makeup is like airbrushing your skin in real life. The velvety lotion glides on to give a rich, bronze glow that covers imperfections - veins, scars, stretch marks and fading tan marks are easily blurred and hidden. Long-lasting, water resistant, quick drying and easily buildable, it couldn't be easier to use this body bronzer, especially as a last minute perfector before an occasion. Available in three shades - Medium (for light to medium skin tones), Dark (for medium to dark skin tones) and Extra Dark (recommended for experienced tanners only) - and formulated without parabens or alcohol, your skin will love this glow-giving boost. and so will the many admiring gazes it attracts.

Is this product worth the price ? Is it actually water resistant like it says? Very interested in body makeup!
How is the quality of those in comparison to the 2 hour express?
Is this long lasting even if after take a shower?
Start your review of Loving Tan Instant Body Makeup!
Darlene M.
Loving Tan Instant Body Makeup uploaded by Darlene M.
Love this! I use the regular Loving Tan in extra dark since it doesn't come in the express line. After my tan is fully developed, I apply this all over my legs. It's not orange, it's this deep, beautiful bronze with shimmer. It literally hides all my flaws! It doesn't transfer onto my clothes, couches or even my seat when I'm driving. It doesn't have a scent and I don't have to use much to cover my entire leg. I highly recommend it even if you tan in a bed. It makes your skin ridiculously gorgeous.
Amanda W.
I have only just started using this but I’m already obsessed! It makes my legs look amazing while a subtle glow to them. I also love it on my décolletage. It’s just so flattering and adds something a little extra to the skin!
Jennifer O.
So I got this because of YouTube lol and I honestly love it I've always been pale and got tired of it in so glad I tried this! Love the bronze glow it gives me! A must have if you have been wondering about this don't just get it you won't be disappointed
Kimberly M.
Slemp KY
I loveee this body tanning lotion. The smell is wonderful and I love the glitter in it. For a tanning lotion it gets you extremely tan and I feel it lasts. I do wish it was a tad more moisturizing but still a wonderful product.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
If you don't have time to refresh your tan before an important moment, you need to look your best for, this is a life saver. If you already have your tan and want to look a little deeper to bring out your inner bronze goddess she can do that for you too!
Breanna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have mixed feelings about this. It has a nice color, but the shimmer needs to go! I had to return.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Love how this makes my skin glow! It gives it the perfect, olive skin tan. I try to stay out of the sun and this gives you the perfect sun tan! Does not stain and lasts a few weeks for me. It's easy to apply and comes in cute packaging.
Karla G.
West Covina, CA
Loving Tan Instant Body Makeup uploaded by Karla G.
Loving Tan Instant Body Makeup uploaded by Karla G.
Awesome stuff best even tan without the sun burn and harsh sun rays perfect to wear year long but love to use in summer time I use it almost all the time and best part it does not stain
Kenzi K.
Very good tan no dirty mark or no patchy ness it meet all my expectations and more the packaging was cute and professional hand I would really recommend you to buy
Caitlin M.
KILMARNOCK
I seen a lot of beauty youtubers talking about this fake tan so i went out and got it no known what to expect but it was one of the best fake tans I've used leaves you looking like your just back from a 2 week holiday in Spain its so easy to apply and doesn't smell bad like most fake tans highly recommend for fake tan lovers !