Loving Tan Deluxe Self Tanning Applicator Mitt uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LOVING TAN

Tell-tale tangoed hands ruining your 'two weeks in the south of France' story? Loving Tan's Deluxe Tanning Applicator Mitt spreads fake tan formulations seamlessly to leave you looking gorgeously golden. Featuring a unique soft velour surface, this marvellous mitt applies lotions, gels and mousses with ease (it's the perfect partner to any of Loving Tan's luxurious DIY products) and ensures an even, professional salon-quality finish. see more...

• Does the mitt apply easily ? And is it worth it?1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
California
This mitt is amazing! It's double sided and super soft. The mitt doesn't shed which I find that to be an issue. The mitt doesn't allow for tan to seep through and get tan all over your hands. I really love this mitt. Plus, if you find a code online through your favorite Instagrammer or YouTuber you can get the tanning mitt for FREE with your purchase!
Daisyna K.
Daisyna K.
You can get this free using code: DUPEDIARIES (with a purchase of a mousse)

Personally I really like this glove because it made the application easier. I've tried other tan application gloves and didn't like them as much. The glove makes a HUGE difference when you're trying the get a perfect faux tan. It makes the product go on smoothly rather than streaky like a lot of other applicators. My hand never slips when I use it, which was nice. Plus this helps prevent stains on hands.

I will say you should get a new one each time you buy a new mousse because they don't work the same if you try washing them. (You get the application glove free with my code DUPEDIARIES so that saves you from having to spend extra)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Groveland, FL
Not the sturdiest glove. But it works for about a few applications. I would recommend getting a new one every time you get a new bottle. No complaints though speaking that I got it for free using my favorite YouTubers coupon code lol!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
It's alright. Honestly it's no different then any other tanning applicator that you can buy from ulta beauty or some drugstores. It gets the job done for the people who like to use a mit but I find it easier to just use my hands
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
I think that this tanning mitten applies any self tanner perfectly! very soft and blends the tan seamlessly into the skin. i bought this from the loving tan website and it came free with a bottle of tan. would recommend!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
You can find a code and get this for free when you purchase a product. This is the only glove I use and it works good ! I have no streaks and blotches when I use it. Self tan is tricky but this gloves works good !
nour s.
nour s.
dunwoody
I bought it online and got it for free with a coupon code online. Beautiful packaging, but I felt like it absorbed some of the product while applying it. It is really soft and doesnt ware easily.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I have a very mixed view on the loving tan fake tanning mitt. I love the velvet feel and that it's double sided, so you can use 2 different fake tan's at the same time without them mixing, I find this very handy. The two things that I'm disappointed about is the stiffness of the mitt, it's very hard and stiff to use which can be hard when trying trying to fake tan your hands, feet and other small areas. I also find the label on the side very hard and annoying, I've had to cut if off my mitt as I found it too scratchy and would scratch my fake tan off whilst I'm doing it, which I find very inconvenient and annoying.
Bayan H.
Bayan H.
Love love using this in the summer it gentle and soft it doesn't come off right away
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Does the mitt apply easily ? And is it worth it?