Loving Tan Deluxe Self Tanning Applicator Mitt uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LOVING TAN

Tell-tale tangoed hands ruining your 'two weeks in the south of France' story? Loving Tan's Deluxe Tanning Applicator Mitt spreads fake tan formulations seamlessly to leave you looking gorgeously golden. Featuring a unique soft velour surface, this marvellous mitt applies lotions, gels and mousses with ease (it's the perfect partner to any of Loving Tan's luxurious DIY products) and ensures an even, professional salon-quality finish. see more...

• Does the mitt apply easily ? And is it worth it?2 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Maura O.
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
This mitt blends in my tan so seamlessly, the material is a velvety velour, I've had mine for a few months and it's still just as soft and fluffy as when I got it. Almost every YouTuber who uses loving tan has a promo code for a free one with any purchase.

I first started tanning with this mitt, and even when I didn't know what I was doing and had super dark elbows and feet, it still wasn't patchy or streaky as all. I use this mit with every tanning mousse I get, and each time it's a flawless application.
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
This mitt is amazing! It's double sided and super soft. The mitt doesn't shed which I find that to be an issue. The mitt doesn't allow for tan to seep through and get tan all over your hands. I really love this mitt. Plus, if you find a code online through your favorite Instagrammer or YouTuber you can get the tanning mitt for FREE with your purchase!
Daisyna K.
Daisyna K.
You can get this free using code: DUPEDIARIES (with a purchase of a mousse)

Personally I really like this glove because it made the application easier. I've tried other tan application gloves and didn't like them as much. The glove makes a HUGE difference when you're trying the get a perfect faux tan. It makes the product go on smoothly rather than streaky like a lot of other applicators. My hand never slips when I use it, which was nice. Plus this helps prevent stains on hands.

I will say you should get a new one each time you buy a new mousse because they don't work the same if you try washing them. (You get the application glove free with my code DUPEDIARIES so that saves you from having to spend extra)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Groveland, FL
Not the sturdiest glove. But it works for about a few applications. I would recommend getting a new one every time you get a new bottle. No complaints though speaking that I got it for free using my favorite YouTubers coupon code lol!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
It's alright. Honestly it's no different then any other tanning applicator that you can buy from ulta beauty or some drugstores. It gets the job done for the people who like to use a mit but I find it easier to just use my hands
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
I think that this tanning mitten applies any self tanner perfectly! very soft and blends the tan seamlessly into the skin. i bought this from the loving tan website and it came free with a bottle of tan. would recommend!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
This mitt! This company! The even tan you will receive! This mitt is amazing and soft and will apply your tan easily! Everyone will be wondering if you took a tropical vacation because of how nature your tan will look!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
You can find a code and get this for free when you purchase a product. This is the only glove I use and it works good ! I have no streaks and blotches when I use it. Self tan is tricky but this gloves works good !
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
I love this mitt it doesn't bleed through to your hand it applies and self tanning mousse perfectly with no streaks overall works great! It's like velvet so it's soft on the skin and you can gently wash it and keep using it for a while
nour s.
nour s.
Atlanta, GA
I bought it online and got it for free with a coupon code online. Beautiful packaging, but I felt like it absorbed some of the product while applying it. It is really soft and doesnt ware easily.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Does the mitt apply easily ? And is it worth it?