Loving Tan Deluxe Self Tanning Applicator Mitt uploaded by kelskelse S.Loving Tan Deluxe Self Tanning Applicator Mitt uploaded by Natalie B.Loving Tan Deluxe Self Tanning Applicator Mitt uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LOVING TAN #57 in Self-Tanner

Tell-tale tangoed hands ruining your 'two weeks in the south of France' story? Loving Tan's Deluxe Tanning Applicator Mitt spreads fake tan formulations seamlessly to leave you looking gorgeously golden. Featuring a unique soft velour surface, this marvellous mitt applies lotions, gels and mousses with ease (it's the perfect partner to any of Loving Tan's luxurious DIY products) and ensures an even, professional salon-quality finish. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
If you are someone who tans regularly you need this mitt. I usually just bought the cheaper alternatives and within a month or two they would rip or fall apart. This one is sooo incredibly soft and luxurious! It’s velour and feels so good in the skin. It also works the product in very well and gives great results. Highly recommend!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this mitt!! I use it the with the loving tan 2 hour express and it’s so durable! Compared to other mitts the quality of this one is great and it doesn’t fall apart or get holes in it like previous ones I have used! And it’s black do the mitt doesn’t look all orange
kelskelse S.
Stockbridge , GA
I really love this mitt it make self tanning much easier. Out of other mitts I have tried never worked as great as this one. Feel so soft and great quality. I highly recommend this product. I will forever use this product I’m never disappointed.
Arii G.
I’m only giving it 4 stars because of the fact that i wish this mitt had at least a thumb hole so it would make applying a lil easier other then that it’s a great mitt easy to wash and have no problems with it.
Megan W.
I love this mitt to use when self tanning. It’s super soft and really helps to provide an even application. It is easy to wash off and then dries to look the same as brand new. I don’t know how long it lasts exactly but it has lasted a good few uses so far.
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
This mitt! This company! The even tan you will receive! This mitt is amazing and soft and will apply your tan easily! Everyone will be wondering if you took a tropical vacation because of how nature your tan will look!
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
I love this mitt it doesn't bleed through to your hand it applies and self tanning mousse perfectly with no streaks overall works great! It's like velvet so it's soft on the skin and you can gently wash it and keep using it for a while
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
This mitt blends in my tan so seamlessly, the material is a velvety velour, I've had mine for a few months and it's still just as soft and fluffy as when I got it. Almost every YouTuber who uses loving tan has a promo code for a free one with any purchase.

I first started tanning with this mitt, and even when I didn't know what I was doing and had super dark elbows and feet, it still wasn't patchy or streaky as all. I use this mit with every tanning mousse I get, and each time it's a flawless application.
Daisyna K.
You can get this free using code: DUPEDIARIES (with a purchase of a mousse)

Personally I really like this glove because it made the application easier. I've tried other tan application gloves and didn't like them as much. The glove makes a HUGE difference when you're trying the get a perfect faux tan. It makes the product go on smoothly rather than streaky like a lot of other applicators. My hand never slips when I use it, which was nice. Plus this helps prevent stains on hands.

I will say you should get a new one each time you buy a new mousse because they don't work the same if you try washing them. (You get the application glove free with my code DUPEDIARIES so that saves you from having to spend extra)
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
This mitt is amazing! It's double sided and super soft. The mitt doesn't shed which I find that to be an issue. The mitt doesn't allow for tan to seep through and get tan all over your hands. I really love this mitt. Plus, if you find a code online through your favorite Instagrammer or YouTuber you can get the tanning mitt for FREE with your purchase!
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Does the mitt apply easily ? And is it worth it?
Charl L.
What's the best way to clean it?