Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream uploaded by Brittney O.Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream uploaded by angela c.Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream uploaded by Hannah M.

BY LOVING TAN

Loving Tan's Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream is the ultimate instant glow-giver. Great layered over other tanning products or on its own to deepen natural skin tones, this innovative, versatile cream is like an illuminating bronzer for your whole body. The formula is luxuriously lightweight and quick drying, allowing you to apply and blend effortlessly and impart a natural-looking sheen that can be built up for more intense colour. Available in three shades - Medium (for light to medium skin tones), Dark (for medium to dark skin tones) and Extra Dark (recommended for experienced tanners only) - you can pick your shade and enrich your skin with nourishing aloe vera, invigorating coffee and pomegranate extracts as you tan. The perfect last minute addition before any event, this speedy self-tanner can be washed off with warm soapy water at the end of the day - or late at night, depending on how long you spend on the dancefloor… see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
This stuff works magic! I'm pretty tan all year round thanks to Loving Tan self tan. I saw this product on their Instagram and knew I had to try it. This adds the perfect glow to your skin and makes your tan look almost airbrushed. It's insane how good and tan you look after you apply it. The best part is that this product sets so you don't have to worry about it rubbing off on your clothes. I have dark and ultra dark which I mix up depending on how tan I am at the moment. I wore this at Stagecoach this year and it held up in the heat while wearing a white dress. Highly recommend!!
angela c.
angela c.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely love the loving tan product line! I use this in accompany with the applicator mit and self tanning mousse. This has a light shimmer and perfect for that last minute tan enhancement. It smells amazing and going on smoothly. It does wash off in the first shower, unlike the mousse which lasts up to a week! It just makes your skin so shimmery and glowing! Love this and well worth the money!
kayleigh s.
kayleigh s.
San Antonio, TX
I use this with my tanning mousse for that extra pop of color and great shimmer. It glides on like regular lotion and isn't streaky at all. It applies easily, and looks amazing. I'd recommend to all my friends, and already have to some! Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
Loving tan is the most flawless sunless tanning product I've ever used. It goes on easily and doesn't turn orange or streak. It's the perfect option if you are looking to avoid sun damage and wrinkles like I am!
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
GORGEOUS!!!! Really makes your self tan look dewy and it's not orange at all!! Definitely reccomend this to anyone who self tans.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
memphis
This stuff smells great but didn't really work for me. It was very streaky. It was a pretty color though.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Miami FL
Does this work
Rosita Z.
Rosita Z.
Can u wear this with white clothing without staining?