BY LOVING TAN

Now in an even bigger size! Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah F.
This doesn’t come off on white bed sheets, fades nice, i love how quick this dries, this gives me a very nice color.
Raasha M.
So, I have naturally tanned skin but in the Summer I wanted to look a bit more bronzed, (cause when I stay in the sun I don’t tan; I burn!) I found out about this product on Youtube. Love the fact that it’s super quick too. One of the best that I’ve used, really nice results. Felt like a golden goddess. ✨
Daniella H.
David elazar 6
I have very light skin tone and I'll will glad to try this .
I heard about this brand and this product just good thing !.