Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesLoving Pets
Loving Petsing Pets Rawhide White KNOT BONE 10in 3pack

Loving Petsing Pets Rawhide White KNOT BONE 10in 3pack

by Loving Pets

Loving Pets - 3pk 10 White Retriever Rolls10 white rawhide retriever in a convenient bulk package. Retreiver rolls are greatfor playing fetch with your pet or for them to just plain have fun chewing. This size is perfect for small to medium to large breeds.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loving Petsing Pets Rawhide White KNOT BONE 10in 3pack!
Kaylee W.
My dogs don't care for these so much they upset there stomachs and they throw up. Wont be buying them anymore
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
Highly dislike rawhides. They are very dangerous for dogs as they can tear their stomachs or colon. I will not give these to my dog.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these! These last a good number of minutes depending on which of my dogs is chewing but they both enjoy these treats. I would totally recommend these.
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes these but she prefers the ones with a knuckle on, stores tend to over charge for these id pay no more than £1 each

Looking for your answer?