Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesLoving Pets
Spill Proof Dog Mat Large Black

Loving Pets Spill Proof Dog Mat Large Black

by Loving Pets

The Bella Bowls Dog Mat is a great way to prevent spills and slips around your dog's eating area. The durable and waterproof mat includes a raised lip around the edges to contain water and food and also features anti-skid feed to keep the mat in place. The Large size mat can accommodate two bowls with up to 8 in. bases. Non-toxic and BPA free for your pet's safety; the mat just needs rinsed with water for easy cleaning. For more information on dogs and all types of pets; please read our That Pet Blog.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loving Pets Spill Proof Dog Mat Large Black!
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
These are great for breeders to live by!!!! My mom breeds Jack Russells. We had 6 puppies to feed once they were weened. This mat collected every little drop that the puppies spilled and didn't get cleaned up. It's awesome! Definitely recommend!!!!
Haley W.
This is a pet essential for new puppies or dogs that have no snout. My dog has always slipped water everywhere and it's nice this this catches it for me. Also the mini grips make it so her food and water bowl won't move around when she eats and drinks.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I really like this idea to place the dogs bowls on this dog mat. It's easy to clean and it keeps everything in place. It does not stain I recommend it
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I give it a 4 star because, It's good for carpets so that the mess gets on it but, It it's self is kinda hard to clean. Nice and thick but, Kind of pricey. Large dog but, Would work for any size dog really. I would recommend this item to any dog lover.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
This really has helped keep the floors cleaner! It doesn't take up a lot of space and it's great for any dog size! It really does help and it's cheap!
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This has helped keep my floors less wet and a little cleaner! I love it! I throw it in the wash every other week to keep it clean! Great price and quality!
Morgan S.
Jackson, TN
I love this product! Makes having a dog less messy, if you will. Clean up is so much easier. Looks very nice as well!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This may helps with some of the mess. We have a large dog and still have drops of water on the floor from her water bowl. Does keep her food contained to her feeding area pretty well.

Looking for your answer?