BY LOVING PETS #36 in Pet First Aid

• Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs an...1 Answers
  • Are these made in the usa?1 Answers
Diane M.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Our dogs love these! They go crazy as soon as we pull the bag out. I like them because it helps get rid of the tartar on their teeth.
Ophelia S.
My doggy love these! They keep him preoccupied so he doesn't beg for my food when I eat and they last a while too.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I like to buy these for my dog and keep them in my car in case he's riding with me and seems anxious. Always works.
Erica S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never used this product as many vets advise against giving dogs rawhide, saying it can lead to aggression.
Sarah A.
Our dog loves these! We only give them to him when we are on a road trip for him to chew on while we are driving.
Alissa D.
Good way to train a pet! we used these to get our dog potty trained. He loved them! Not too expensive either.
Jennifer W.
Lexington, KY
My dog LOVES these. I like to hide them in my puppy's crate so he has treats to find while I'm away.
Ana F.
Joppa, MD
They're great, my dog loves them and could chew on one for hours. Not too expensive and a good buy
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
These rawhides got our cocker spaniel through teething. She loved them! I highly recommends these.
Kristen L.
My dogs love these. They have them chewed up in no time! They are a good deal as well.
Jo P.
Wallingford, CT
Are these made in the usa?
Margaret M.
Cottonwood, AZ
Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs and I worry about her choking.