BY LOVING PETS #55 in Pet First Aid

• Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs and I worr...1 Answers
  • Are these made in the usa?1 Answers
Jana D.
Great to have around the house when my dog is antsy! I give him one and he's occupied with it for at least an hour! We're both very happy :)
Ana F.
Joppa, MD
They're great, my dog loves them and could chew on one for hours. Not too expensive and a good buy
Jennifer W.
Lexington, KY
My dog LOVES these. I like to hide them in my puppy's crate so he has treats to find while I'm away.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
What dog doesn't love a good rawhide? :) These are great for when I need to occupy my pups mind for a bit and he absolutely loves them!
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I like to buy these for my dog and keep them in my car in case he's riding with me and seems anxious. Always works.
Alissa D.
Good way to train a pet! we used these to get our dog potty trained. He loved them! Not too expensive either.
Kenya A.
My dog liked these. The only problem i had with them is that they were so hard it make his gums bleed. Probably wont purchase these again.
step c.
South Gate, CA
I have this all the time for my chihuahua its a good treat for her also when my sisters come over one has 3 huskies and the other has an english bulldog they enjoy it too.
Adriana A.
Vets advise you not to use these raw hide products for your dogs. They are very bad for your dog and I wouldn't recommend it or any rawhide product.
Sarah A.
Our dog loves these! We only give them to him when we are on a road trip for him to chew on while we are driving.
Margaret M.
Cottonwood, AZ
Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs and I worry about her choking.
Jo P.
Wallingford, CT
Are these made in the usa?