BY LOVING PETS #55 in Pet First Aid

• Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs and I worr...1 Answers
  • Are these made in the usa?1 Answers
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
What dog doesn't love a good rawhide? :) These are great for when I need to occupy my pups mind for a bit and he absolutely loves them!
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
My dogs love these treats, they are a good value, for a great price! They love these so much they are gone within 30 minutes of me giving them to them!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
These rawhides got our cocker spaniel through teething. She loved them! I highly recommends these.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pet Lover Expert
My dog lives these is always happy having these I love my animal like I love my child so nothing but the best and these are the best for him!!
Kristen L.
My dogs love these. They have them chewed up in no time! They are a good deal as well.
Erica S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never used this product as many vets advise against giving dogs rawhide, saying it can lead to aggression.
Jana D.
Great to have around the house when my dog is antsy! I give him one and he's occupied with it for at least an hour! We're both very happy :)
Ana F.
Joppa, MD
They're great, my dog loves them and could chew on one for hours. Not too expensive and a good buy
Jennifer W.
Lexington, KY
My dog LOVES these. I like to hide them in my puppy's crate so he has treats to find while I'm away.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
I like to buy these for my dog and keep them in my car in case he's riding with me and seems anxious. Always works.
Margaret M.
Cottonwood, AZ
Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs and I worry about her choking.
Jo P.
Wallingford, CT
Are these made in the usa?