BY LOVING PETS #18 in Pet First Aid

• Are these made in the usa?1 Answers
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these rawhide but the color rubs off on my carpet. It will stain so be very careful. I try not to buy the flavored raw hides because of this. It's a great price and can be found most everywhere.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My baby loves them. At first I thought they got soft and he just ate them up but when I changed out his kennel I saw that they were all there some were wet so we know he was still working on them. They kept him busy and away from beggingg during dinner time.
Michele A.
New Britain, CT
Raw hides don't agree with my dogs stomach. And I am very concerned with the amount of dogs I hear dying from these treats and the chicken treats. I will continue to go to the butcher shop and get marrow bones for our girls.
step c.
South Gate, CA
I have this all the time for my chihuahua its a good treat for her also when my sisters come over one has 3 huskies and the other has an english bulldog they enjoy it too.
Christina T.
Phoenix, AZ
My dogs love these treats, they are a good value, for a great price! They love these so much they are gone within 30 minutes of me giving them to them!
Adriana A.
Baltimore, MD
Vets advise you not to use these raw hide products for your dogs. They are very bad for your dog and I wouldn't recommend it or any rawhide product.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog lives these is always happy having these I love my animal like I love my child so nothing but the best and these are the best for him!!
Jana D.
Great to have around the house when my dog is antsy! I give him one and he's occupied with it for at least an hour! We're both very happy :)
Kenya A.
Gainesville, GA
My dog liked these. The only problem i had with them is that they were so hard it make his gums bleed. Probably wont purchase these again.
Kimberley A.
Lake Balboa, CA
What dog doesn't love a good rawhide? :) These are great for when I need to occupy my pups mind for a bit and he absolutely loves them!
Jo P.
Wallingford, CT
Are these made in the usa?
Margaret M.
Cottonwood, AZ
Are these safe for little dogs to eat? My dog is 6 lbs and I worry about her choking.